Unofficial BattleTech Patch (UBTP) - Just getting started.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BTNomad

Corporal
Dec 22, 2021
A comprehensive (OneDay) bug-fixing mod for HBS's BATTLETECH. Unofficial BattleTech Patch (UBTP) purpose is to attempt fix every bug with BattleTech not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of Harmony and community-developed tools, in one easy to load mod.

I've been looking over the bug reports and added in a few patches. Today this is very minor fixes, but I need some help in finding what are real bugs left over from HBS.
- ShutdownCausesInjury setting causes mech to glitch out.
- Adding Health to Pilots while Injured causes longer recovery time.
- Bracing Mechs Correctly Cools them down.

What are some of your bug fixes you'd like to see?

• 2Like
Reactions:
As one noted by someone on these forums.. getting less money for a complete mech then it would cost in the same store to buy a single piece of the same mech.
The games "economy" management has always been annoying.. also salvage value reflecting the money that you will get for selling the salvage instead of the new purchase costs. I fully realize the making a merc life sim wasn't exactly on HBS's hot topics list but even old MW-2 Mercs had a better ingame econ model than Battletech does.

I assume that your bug fix mod will supersede the existing qFixes that Team Banzai put out?