• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Apr 13, 2012
I know I saw something about this in the forums but all my googling and forum searching have come up with bunk.
Basically, I make a map with units and goodies but when I go to play it i just gives me a blank map to start on. What's the deal?

Also, when is there going to be a mission editor guide? Half the stuff that they advertise the editor for I can't figure out how to use. IE customizable weapons load outs for all units. The choices I get are "default" and that's it.

Upvote 0
I ended up just reinstalling.
I have another problem, though. When I use the mission editor I can't launch any aircraft. It says launch failed and in the upper right of the screen the planes remain in the launch queue.

Quit to Windows, restart the game, launch scenario from single mission menu. Launching from Mission Editor have problems with garbage collection, so there are some remains in the memory which gives you a lot of Plane failed to launch and crashed on landing problems (further going to impossibility to launch missiles on bearing and at last but not least - impossibility to launch at target).

This might be just a coincidence but I think the weather affect launches, I make a scenario where nothing would launch even after repeated restarts, so then I changed the weather and suddenly it worked.