• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any confirmation if this is individual based or an average for all planes int he group? My observations tend to say that it is an average for the group as I see plaens on missions where the first plane in the group has very low organization but the other two are full. Of course I have no clue what stance the AI is using against me. Often the first plane in the group is the target and takes the most damage.

it is the average, I believe. I've used aerial HQ's on full AI control in ICE and have seen my planes on missions where one wing has, say, 75%, while another one is at 100% and the third one is below the threshold I set.

Any updates to the "stance" behaviors for air & naval in TFH?

I thought I read somewhere that interceptors on passive would only intercept over friendly territory, but I can't find it now.

Any updates to the "stance" behaviors for air & naval in TFH?

I thought I read somewhere that interceptors on passive would only intercept over friendly territory, but I can't find it now.

The settings in TFH are for organization, aggressive - .10 (10%); defensive - .30; passive - .50. Strenght settings are: agressive - .25; defensive - .30; passive - .75.

I don't know if the mechanics are different though.

Status
Not open for further replies.