Unable to create post. "Spam-like or inappropriate content"

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Matik894

Recruit
7 Badges
Jan 14, 2018
  • Magicka
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Shadowrun Returns
Hello, I've been trying to make a post in Stellaris suggestions part of the forum, but I keep get being blocked by this pop-up.
I have rewritten the post three times now, looked it top-to-bottom to see if there is something that may be considered inappropriate or anything. It contains no images, no links, and I'm getting hit by this pop-up.
Worse yet, while it suggesting me to contact the administrator - it does not give a link to one, so I'm utterly stuck.
Please shed a light on what is going on. I can provide the content of the post I'm trying to make if that's needed.

Attachments

• Pop-up.PNG
    Pop-up.PNG
    85,8 KB · Views: 0
Solution
Can you make the post with just a few simple words in it? If so you could then edit that post and add all your desired text.
Can you make the post with just a few simple words in it? If so you could then edit that post and add all your desired text.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Solution
Yes, the amount of text seems to be a limiting factor that was blocking me.
Is the amount of allowed symbols/words/lines/whatever per post stated anywhere? Because tbh it's not really intuitive to write walls of texts, explaining suggestion in details, etc, only to realize after all that spent time that you had some invisible limit.

So far as I know the only intended restriction is against links. What was preventing you I frankly have no idea! Perhaps a glitch in the forum software in that area.