• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I play @ 1600p on a 30", and have gotten used to it. But another notch or two of scaling would definitely be appreciated, my sweet, sweet devs.

Reactions:
Devs, please respond to this topic. Are you gonna do something about UI scaling for high resolutions? Playing on low, blurry resolution just to see the menus properly sized is bugging the hell out of me.

Reactions:
Yep, I'm going to bump this even though it's clear there are no plans to fix this issue.

I need to squint my eyes to read the text on my 1440p 27'' monitor. Bought the game on release day and gave up after a few hours for this reason. Bought the DLCs on sale from steam recently and decided to give it a go 1,5year later, in hopes that an issue that makes the user suffer when playing on 2k or 4k would be fixed.

Very disappointed, I LOVE this type of games, but I love eyes more. How can you "forget" to implement UI scaling in such a an extremely text-heavy game.