• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Windspear

Corporal
Dec 29, 2015
This is my first playthrough I am hunting Raetommon, I went to Twin Rivers cleared the whole place, the log says there oughtta be some sort of commander there for Bronze Brotherhood but there is no commander there.

I am going Anarchist path and i have full Wrath with bronze brotherhood as I attacked Raetommon at the Ironhaul Trail and they have been at my throat since then.

From online walkthroughs I have learned that I will find Welby at Twin Rivers near the North East section of the map but she is not there.

Is it some sort of bug?

The quest log also tells me to visit Deserter's March so I will go there now, but not finding Welby at Twin Rivers got me concerned, I am running into sort of glitch here?

Edit: Dont know if it matters, but I told Brother Caelus (the guy who runs into you, while running from bane, when you enter Twin River) that he is a coward and he needs to stand his ground and fight, the guy ran away anyway calling me crazy.

Thanks.