• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You’re welcome. It’s not a default option. And there is a well known bug with an unknown cause we’re all settings get reset to default sometimes when the game crashes. I wonder if it’s related to that.
Okay. I'll see if that's the case. Next time it happens, I'll report back if it was after a crash or just random.

• 1Like
Reactions:
hey thank you for your awesome mods! I was wondering if you could make a mod similar to the PlayerMoneyController that looks to be now abandoned?
You’re welcome. That’s not currently on my radar. I’ve got other things I’d like to work on. What did that do? You can give yourself money with DevUI.

hey,
no matter how much i restart the game or reinstall the mode i can't use the mod features , is there any known issue or something i can do to solve this ??
thank you.
Can you send me modding.log? Logs are located at %AppData%../LocalLow/Colossal Order/Cities Skylines II/Logs/ more or less.

You can try to send them via forums or Cities Skylines Modding discord has a technical support channel which is a great place for things like this. Invite link on mod page.