• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
v0.1.1
  • Edit: Now attached at the top

I'll release version 0.1.1 later today, which probably supports jade dragon. Let me know if there are any errors!

v0.1.1
    * Add naive handling of ">=", "<=", etc
    * Tell the user when the parser fails (and why)
    * Add error page for application crashes
    * Close the application when all windows are shut
    * Remember game directory setting

Interesting, your tool see the #comment above each events?
    It looks like it's the convention people use for naming events, so I take the last comment before the event and assume that's relevant!
    I could try and use "desc" but the first few words are usually flavour-text and don't actually tell you much.

Last edited:
    v0.1.2
  • I've released version v0.1.2, which makes localisation errors more transparent and lets you bundle edges to stop really messy graphs!

v0.1.2
    * Make localisation more resilient
    * Add localisation status page
    * Add option to bundle multiple edges

v0.1.3
  • I've released v0.1.3, which adds support for multiple event files in one graph as well as temporarily fixing some problems with settings.

v0.1.3
    * Support multiple event files in one graph
    * Fix settings saving/game folder validation

Next I'll probably work on the "first run" experience, make settings less clumsy, then try some layout options

v0.1.4
  • I've released v0.1.4 which is mainly background fixes but also adds support for HOI4.

v0.1.4
    * Fix details view to correctly output event file data
    * Add HOI4 event support

v0.2.0
  • I have now released v0.2.0, adding full support for HOI4, EU4 and Stellaris. It also adds a proper menu for the application!

v0.2.0
    * Add EU4 and Stellaris event support
    * Add localisation support for HOI4, EU4 and Stellaris
    * Choose localisation language
    * Use native menus