• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kaba Ma Kyei

Chapter Twenty-Two

We return to the Empire of Pegu in 1473, shortly after king Tianqi ascended to the throne (He is actually a really good king, 8 Administration, and free defense from Ming)

3 Nov: In case I neglected to mention it: I got an army larger than that of Manchu, and built a fort in Ratchaburi, now I must get an army larger than that of Vijayanaunpronounceable. They have an army of 36,246 (!!!). Mine is 18,000. I don't think I'll ever do this unless they collapse.

2 Nov: Discovered the rest of Europe and North Africa. Why does all the good stuff happen in early November?

Then I was immediately informed that Switzerland had annexed Ulm.

March/Apr: Conquests from Lan Na and Khmer, back in 1427, get cores. I also accept Northern Thai and Khmer as secondary cultures now.

10 Apr: I have inexplicably completed my mission. New one is to wrangle a Vietnamese province off Champa. Looking forward to it :)

17 Oct: Sorry for the lack of a picture, but:

Taungu annexed Assam

Map later.

2 Nov: Got a new Ming. He's pretty awesome, actually. Longwu is 5/5/8. I ought to stay in a PU just for the cool monarchs.

June: Have managed to lose 3 stability in about a month, quite an achievement!

1488 (yes, 5 years later. King Tianshun Ming was so bored!)

8 Sep: Rebels finally succeed after Aceh conked out in a war, and Ligore defected back to the rightful rulers of the Ming dynasty.

Stability is still 0, have managed to stay there due to miscellaneous events, like "comet sighted".

March: I sent three spies to Champa and asked them each to fund Buddhist zealots. Then the Buddhist zealots fought each other! What is the point of that?

"Hey, we're more Buddhist than you."
"No, you're not, we're more Buddhist!"

Yawn, this game goes so quickly!

9 Jan: I got the achievement for 2,000 ducats!

I spent 460 ducats on building an embassy. My treasury is over 2,000 and I could do with a bit less infamy.

Nov: I sent some zealots to Champa, by themselves this time, and they took over the entire country, along with some pretenders. Then, Champa converted to Buddhism, and all the rebels became Champa's soldiers.

My remaining provinces core. Now I am accepting Vietnamese culture (along with Lao, both Thai, Khmer, and Bengali)

I also gained a core on a Chinese province separately; I'll never conquer it.

Good to see the navies of Lorraine and Trier going strong, considering they're landlocked.

Assam has declared independence. It's Buddhist.

England, after holding the entirety of the British Isles for a while (before losing half of Ireland to the Turk) became Great Britain.

I have the option to build a centre of trade in Pegu. Is it worth it?

King Tianshun dies, replaced by 5/5/8 Longwu. Heir is Youshan; 4/5/8.

22 Jul:

Map:

Taungu used to control all of Assam and Shan, pretty frightening.

When it hits 1539 and I get government tech 9, I think I will get "colonial ventures" and establish a huge colonial empire.

Feedback

theconfusedone:Well, I've had three Ming kings now, and the personal union doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Tianqi's dead now.

I still share the king of Ming, Longwu I Ming of China and Pegu.

current view count: 1305

Kaba Ma Kyei

Chapter Twenty-Three

This is the biggest war Pegu has ever got itself into.

pegu73.jpg

pegu74.jpg

But conveniently Ming is on my side. They did start it after all.

The year is 1532

And I am yet to see any angry Persians.

1534, Sep

Well that was eventful.

5 days later:

Ming! Will I ever get any peace?!

This war is much closer to home. However, I don't think I can gain any territory, and if I could, Ming would take the infamy hit :)

I have four armies of 9,000 men each.

By numbers, this ought to be a walkover.

Here's the situation in the south. There's another frontier in the north, which Ming is winning.

My 18k on Taungu's 8k is proving a bloodbath, especially as I am attacking with no leader in the mountains. But I am winning the battles, and that's what matters prestige-wise.

Excellent news from upper Burma! Their army is no more, and Shan's is insignificant! Now to find out whether the occupied provinces become mine, and thus whether I can get anything out of this war (at Ming's cost of course :))

Oh, Champa is relentlessly asking me for military access. Rejected every time :)

You see those green stripes? This means if Ming gets Taungu to hand over those provinces, they become part of Pegu. Good news.

Now it is 1536, June

and there is peace on the southern front. Thanks Ming, I'm glad you gave me lots of provinces [/grumble], (Ming had already annexed Shan).

Thus concludes the war of 1534. Manchu is completely occupied. Ming finished them in early 1537.

My government tech is nearing 9; I think I will get "colonial ventures" as my next national idea; I'm going to colonise Taiwan, Hokkaido and some pointless islands in Indonesia. That's the plan, anyway.

picture for you :)

Now I have to wait a year to get a colonist. I am in a great financial position for colonisation. I've augmented my navy so it can carry one standard Pegu army of 9 regiments.

There!

I can probably handle three more, the next will be Shiribeshi in Hokkaido and the Andamans. I've hired a colonial range minion so I can reach Hokkaido from Vietnam.

What?!

This is exactly the same war, all over again!!

What are the odds that Persia won't even show up?

3 Apr: Colony damaged in Taiwan. Urgh. That's one more colonist to wait a year for.

24 Oct: Moved slider towards "offensive". I don't really know what to do with them.

28 Oct: Taiwan reclaimed.

5 Dec: White peace. I could have used the picture from earlier this update :)

Feb: Failed at colonisation in Hokkaido, again! These Ainu really don't want to be civilised! (in game they are represented as Manchu, hopelessly wrong!)

Nov:

Success!

1 Jan:

Yes, that's Hindu Kyoto. I have not the foggiest idea why. Anyway, a new Ming King, and the PU will continue on his death. There's another province in Japan that went Confucian.

June:

I got into wars with Songhai and Minamoto without even noticing. For some reason it appears Ming guaranteed Tachibana. Even though they can't. Anyway, this may be the end to my Hokkaido dream:

Unfortunately I cannot do anything about it, as their navy outsizes mine.

Jul: They immediately make peace with Tachibana. I'm holding out for Ming to make peace with them before they take my colony.

21 Jul: Ming's navy arrives and saves my colony! Stroke of luck there.

Aug: Have begun sending merchants to a centre of trade in Nanjing; I'm still not certain of what they do.

Dec:

:angry: This makes me incredibly angry. Why did Ming even declare war on Minamoto? More importantly: how?!

And then they annihilated my army! Scoundrels.

I noticed that my colony in Shiribeshi that Minamoto stole has negative growth. Hopefully it will just hit zero and default back to nobody.

Feb: Sent a colonist to the Andamans.

March: They are occupying Taiwan!!! The natives are trying to stop them, though.

15 Mar:

I hate them.

And it's on positive growth too.

Apr: Sent some rebels to Taiwan to try and get it back, the natives are all dead, so it was Mon patriots; and colonised the Andamans successfully.

26 June:

GRRR!!

9 Oct: Occupied the Andamans and burnt the colony, so Minamoto can't seize it. I want to do the same for Taiwan and Shiribeshi.

Christmas day: Pegu's navy was destroyed.

13 Feb: Made peace with Songhai, they didn't even matter.

Mar: Minamoto is landing their soldiers in Pegu. I'll just use Ming to fight them for me.

20 Nov: Minamotan soldiers dead, both their colonies are at negative growth. They will pay for crossing Pegu. Unless Ming seizes my colonies. Then I shall have to kill Ming too.

I think I know what may have caused Ming to be dragged into this war. Tachibana has converted to Confucian.

27 Mar: Sent Mon patriots to Taiwan in hope. They failed.

I'm spending huge amounts of money on upgrading my navy. I will destroy Minamoto!

They have 35,000 soldiers (basically this war is Japan vs East Asia), but 13,000 of them are in Hainan island off Vietnam.

I also discovered most of the Atlantic and eastern America. Papal Florida FTW, occupied by Shawnee, though…

12 Oct: Burnt colony in Taiwan. One more to go. My tactic is to load up one transport with one unit and hope the AI doesn't notice. Unfortunately Minamoto's navy has advanced 2000 AD -standard radar and can see me leaving port in Vietnam all the way from Tokyo.

late 1553: Ming is conking out …slowly… due to particularists. I can take advantage of this.

Feb: Hit on a new plan. My new plan is to make about six one-army transports and send them each by a different route to Shiribeshi, to burn the colony here.

Watch this space :)

Mar: War exhaustion is now 9, and rising. Rebels are beginning to appear.

4 May: Made it!

Didn't even get any sunk, although they got involved in a small battle. Colony burnt.

Now to get them back again.

12 Jun: Against the odds, they all made it back. I guess I confused the AI.

I will re-colonise Hokkaido but not until I make peace with Japan. Now I can just sit still and wait.

June: Taira turned Catholic. Glad I am not running a church of any kind in Japan in the 16th century. Wouldn't know what religion to be.

Ming is dying, Pegu is not

Most of those rebels in China are particularists. Japan's daimyos have taken the opportunity to invade China.

Looked over at the rest of the world and we have "Savoyard Africa" written on the map, and Papal Florida is pretty awesome.

I'm hoping to drop out of this ridiculous war. It's ramping up my war exhaustion, and China is pretty much dead.

June: 12,000 Ayutthayan nationalists (!) but I am sending 18,000 of my soldiers at them. Have moved national focus to Sukhothai.

Still have to eradicate these pesky Ayutthayans. I removed their core on it (that's why I moved the NF).

Noticed my income was going down: My brand new navy is bankrupting me! I now have the fourth biggest navy in the world, by accident. I'm 127% over my forcelimit. D'oh. I may have to disband it.

I've decided to try and get in a sea battle with Minamoto just to cut down on upkeep.

Sep: Nooo, my plan failed! I must lose more horribly! (There was a picture here, but I went over a limit. It showed me losing 1 ship in a big battle.)

New plan: Leave the navy in the deep ocean. I am paying 447% more for being over the forcelimit. (!!)

1558, Mar 5:
pegu96.jpg

Excellent *rubs hands together* I have gone from losing 220 ducats a year to earning 40. At the cost of only 5 prestige!

pegu97.jpg

This is awesome! A Mon first name and a Chinese surname!

PU will end on death of Youshan, and "a Pegu noble will succeed to the throne."

Not exactly sure what's going on here, but I think that a Chinese heir is more important that a Pegu one. However, "a Pegu noble will [still] succeed to the throne."

Whatever.

Still at war with all of Japan, need to get out of this war.

Let me reiterate that, need.

At least I have succeeded in my aim of burning my former colonies and destroying my own navy. What a great idea!

Rebel problems! Worse, this time I don't have Ming to defend me, they're occupied with and by rebels (see what I did there?). They caused them all through the war exhaustion!

20 Jun:

[hundredth JPG]

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU….

current view count: 1400

Last edited:
Kaba Ma Kyei

Chapter Twenty-Four

I was at war with France, remember?

Well, about that:

Now that I'm independent from Ming with a new Mon king, some difficulties have arrived. I thought I'd be able to make peace with Japan, but Minamoto is not the shogun. Thus I cannot make peace or negotiate at all with them.

Paradox people, this is a bug

All because a daimyo turned Confucian and brought Ming into the war. But now they can't get out again! What's worse, I don't think I'll ever be able to make it out again, as none of them will become the shogun until they fight each other. Which they can't, as they are allied in a war.

So this war will likely last for 400 years.

War exhaustion is 20.47

I got 12000 Ayutthayan nationalists in a place where Ayutthaya has no core. WTF?

Oct: 12,000 more Ayutthayan nationalists !!!

That's two-thirds of my army.

Hmm, a question. Why did they appear in Ayutthaya when they had no core there?

I will have to let them rebel and when my war exhaustion goes down, reconquer them. They'll never be able to support 24k soldiers, even with my only 17 tax province :(

Mar: 21,000 Vietnamese rebels in Thang Long; 25,000 Ayutthayan rebels in Rayong. The Ayutthayans are moving as one group, and I'm occupying the land behind them. I will have to let Rayong and Thang Long go, the rebels outnumber my army now.

War exhaustion: 21.20

Manpower pool: 7,000 down from 21,000

Sep:

His surname is Hau Le, if you are wondering.
My war exhaustion has now overtaken Ming's : 21.46.

Sep: Manpower pool back up to 15k, but rebels everywhere. 15k in Ayutthaya, 12k in Chiang Mai, 17k just hopped over into Champa, 6k in Bengal.

This is bad

And I'm still stuck in the war. It isn't going to end. Ever.

12 Nov: Gained a CB on Minamoto. How useful.

8 Dec:

Total rebels in Pegu:

Ayutthaya: 15,729 in 3 stacks
Chiang Mai: 11,469 in 3 stacks
Khorat: 6,000 in 1 stack
Thang Long: 17,186 in 3 stacks
Vientiane: 4,944 in 2 stacks
Chittagong: 3,444 in 2 stacks. Funded by my ally no less (grr)

Total: 58,769.

My army: 36,000.

And the rebels seem to have a tech advantage, they always kill many more of my men than I do of theirs, then they run away.

I am losing 21 ducats/year.

Another 2000 rebels! Oh joy!

I think Pegu will collapse soon. And I will still be unable to make peace with Minamoto.

Oct: I am now losing 126 ducats a year. I can't see anything I can do about it.

I think that will be all for now.

-Tamius

current view count: 1427

Last edited:
You've made strong progress; pity about Ming stabbing you in the back (although it didn't hurt too much against France). Agree that Japan isn't well suited for AI control in DW (problems with peace, etc.)

What's with the Vicky 2 screen shot?

You've made strong progress; pity about Ming stabbing you in the back (although it didn't hurt too much against France). Agree that Japan isn't well suited for AI control in DW (problems with peace, etc.)

What's with the Vicky 2 screen shot?

I converted Pegu through into V2. That would be how it turned out.

Assuming nothing happened between 1567 and 1836, that is...

Kaba Ma Kyei

Chapter Twenty-Five

Remember I was having some rebel problems? Here's what it is like in China:

Ouch…

I'm almost bankrupt. Going bankrupt would be an utter disaster, it reduces stability by three. Stability is +3 and revolt risk ~25%, I hate to imagine what it would be at 0 or -3.

The war with Japan will never end.

Took a loan on 3 Apr, 1568; I'm told I will go bankrupt in June.

My army supply limit has fallen to 13, so I am almost twice over it.

I have a slider movement but I will certainly not use it, it may cause a disastrous loss of stability.

Jul:

I think that is the third loan. I'm losing 19 ducats per month, for an annual loss of 173 ducats.

Jan 26:
Treasury report in from the king's counting house!

Hmm, there are only two words on it…

You're screwed

Pegu has minions helping her; Deva Bengal and Khmer are sieging fortresses for me. How nice of them.

Down to -21 ducats/month.

I blame the foolhardy adventure into building a navy (all my fault)

Jul:

Hmm, seems oddly familiar.

Aug:

Goodbye, cruel world.

Sep: An army lost a battle and retreated to the mountains. Where 11000 rebels had just arrived.

Well that reduces my costs somewhat :(

(apparently not. I'm losing 22 ducats/month. 6.3 are interest, I can't possibly afford it.)

Nov:

The first of many. I suppose.

14 Dec: Annexed them back, for +10 prestige. Wasn't so bad, was it :D

2 Aug:

Revolt risk is 30.7% in Chittagong.

2 Oct: Took a loan. I'm only losing 3.3 ducats/month. Success I say!

Prestige is -98.

Just noticed bankruptcy affects the morale of armies (dunno why) and in essence cancels out my land maintenance. I'm paying just as much as before to have utterly useless armies.

2 Sep:

My good province with lots of money :( I hate you Ayutthaya. Besides, didn't I murder you and take all your provinces? about 150 years ago?

This may well be the end for Pegu. Money has completely disappeared; army is incapable of fighting at all; allies are dying; stuck in an unwinnable and unloseable war.

The next update will be along in a while. It may be the last.

-tamius

current view count: 1,478

A most unfortunate turn of events -- I hope you can persevere!

You need to get out of the war, but the game won't let you.

So you must edit the save game file.

Here's how you do it:

1) Get a good text editor like Notepad++ (it's open source and for free)

2) Open your save game in this text editor.

3) Look for the expression "active_war" until you find the one with your name. "Ming-Minamoto War of Minginese Aggression" or something like that. It will look like this:
Code:
active_war=      <----- this is the start of the data about your war
{
	name="Ming-Minamoto War of Minginese Aggression"
	history= <--- this is where it starts listing all the events that make up the memory of what happened in this war
	{
		1453.8.6=
		{
			add_attacker="PAP"  <---- when "PAP" got involved as an attacker
		}
		1453.8.6=
		{
			add_defender="URB" <--- when "URB" got involved as a defender
		}
		1453.8.7=
		{
			add_attacker="SAV"
		}
		1453.8.26=
		{
			battle=  <---- the first entry about a battle (there will be many more)
			{
				name="Ancona"
				location=119
				result=yes
				... (lots more stuff)
				... (lots more stuff)
				... (lots more stuff)
				}   <------ these brackets close different parts of the war data. 
			} <---- look at how they align with lines above them to see which entry they close. 
		}
	}
	attacker="PAP"  <------ here starts a summary of the war, which in some ways repeats what you already had above. 
	attacker="SAV"
	defender="URB"
	original_attacker="PAP"
	original_defender="URB"
	action="1454.1.18"  < ------- this is where it says what the last action in the war was. IMPORTANT for when white peace may happen !!!!
} <--- this is the end of the data about your war. It's a curly bracket, open to the right, which is at the very beginning of its line, unlike the brackets in the lines preceding it.

This is where the game has its memory of your war. It contains the memory if who fought the war, when it started, who joined the war later, and which battles were fought.

You can either completely erase it, or turn it from an active war into a finished war (that shows up in your country history when you f.ex. resign from the game)

4) IF YOU WANT TO ERASE IT (easy solution):

Delete everything from "active_war =" down to (and including) the last line with the closing curly bracket. The game will have forgotten all about your war when you load up the game.

IF YOU WANT TO FORCE A WHITE PEACE (I never tried this but it should work even if the participants are unable to do diplomacy, like in your case):

Change the statement "action="1454.1.18" towards the end of the war data into a date that is FAR in the past. It needs to be so far in the past, from the point where your game is currently, that the game will give you an automatic white peace the day after you unpause. This will only work if there are no battles ongoing, and no occupied provinces by the war contestants.

IF YOU WANT TO TURN THIS WAR INTO A "FINISHED" WAR:
I never tried this, but it is not hard at all. You have to change it from "active_war" to "previous_war" and I think you also have to add some info on how the war ended. THIS IS NOT NECESSARY TO MAKE THE WAR END! Only if you want to keep a "tidy" memory of the war within your game history.

First you need to add the info about when the belligerents made peace (removing themselves from the war):

You add an entry like this to the end of the "history" section of the war data:
Code:
		1413.1.1=
		{
			rem_attacker="MNG"
			rem_defender="DAI"
		}

Then you remove the lines which state the current participants:
Code:
	attacker="PAP"
	attacker="SAV"
	defender="URB"

Lastly you change the "action" date to 1.1.1.

A finished war could look something like this: (random example taken from a save game of mine)
Code:
previous_war=
{
	name="Chinese-Vietnamese War"
	history=
	{
		name="Chinese-Vietnamese War"
		casus_belli="cb_sphere_of_influence"
		1407.1.1=
		{
			add_attacker="MNG"
			add_defender="DAI"
		}
		1413.1.1=
		{
			rem_attacker="MNG"
			rem_defender="DAI"
		}
	}
	original_attacker="MNG"
	original_defender="DAI"
	action="1.1.1"
	casus_belli="cb_sphere_of_influence"
}

Without a way to end your involvement in the war, your game will turn into unplayable. PM me for my email address if you need help editing the game! I have edited lots of paradox save files before.

Pegu didn't survive in real life, though, so I guess history's replaying itself...

Kaba Ma Kyei

Chapter 26

You will remember that Pegu is dying (much more quickly than Ming!)

19 Jul, 1572

Ayutthaya gets away with it

I'm still confused as to why the rebels appeared in the first place, when they had no cores. Anyway, I couldn't handle 24,000 Ayutthayan soldiers. I hope they bankrupt you!

I left EU3 running in the background, and it got to 1574 without me doing anything. I restored it to 1 Jan 1573, and Arakan declared independence.

I think Pegu will be limited to anything on my side of Ayutthaya. I've disbanded two armies as I can't pay for them. I'm down to 9,000 men. I can't even really afford them.

I'm just waiting until I go bankrupt again and I collapse.

I can't even fight the rebels, as bankruptcy has caused my armies to turn into drunken yaks. They can't do anything at all.

1 Aug:

Shortest fifty years I ever saw. About nine months.

26 Sep: Just what I needed!

Oh yes.

If they reach Pegu, I get annexed.

1 Oct: Took a loan.

I will go bankrupt again. The interest alone is bankrupting me.

18 Jan:

Losing to rebels? Oh yes.

pegu118.jpg

This is not good. It means that rebels are appearing in Pegu's Mon core-country.
Morale is 0.1

14 Mar: I assumed I was pretty much immune from the Savoyards on the idea that they could never sail all the way round to Pegu, but it turned out I was wrong. Since my army is ineffectual, if Savoy makes it here I get annexed.

1 May:

Bankrupt again. There's not really anything I can do.

I've finally reached -3 stability.

1 Oct: Dai Viet declares independence:

The first of many.

3 Mar: Sukhothai declares independence:

24 Sep:

Should show you just how incompetent my army is. They went down to red morale on the first day.

I will disband them. Consider yourselves sacked!

Sukhothai would not accept a white peace. I guess they can take what they want.

10 Dec:

Situation. I have no army so there is literally nothing I can do.

4 Jan: Peace with Sukhothai.

2 Feb:

Down to about six provinces. Doubtless Vientiane will eat some.

War exhaustion is 23.34. Not a typo.

6 Apr: White peace with Vientiane.

19 Nov: Down to two provinces under my control, both with rebel armies in.

18 March: All provinces occupied by rebels.

I guess I'm lucky I didn't see any Savoyard soldiers.

Still at war with Minamoto.

1 Apr: Took a loan of 2 ducats.

Why?

Finances: -0.66/month and 0 at the end of year.

It's all interest on the loans.

1 Nov:

great!

Considering I have 0 coming in to the treasury this is quite an achievement. Like a meta-bankruptcy, causes itself.

Here's the situation at the beginning of 1578:

Four provinces.

March:

Three provinces.

Still no army. Nowhere to raise it and no money whatsoever.

1 Dec:

Oh, great.

There is absolutely nothing I can do about this.

22 Feb:

Well, Dai Viet was useful.

27 Oct: Peace!

Reduces me to one province. It is occupied by peasants.

9 March: Wait, what?

Bengal declared war on Manipur, my loyal vassal; sadly this situation will likely see the end of me.

I offered them every single peace term I could. They rejected it.

This included becoming Hindu.

20 Oct:

Whatever.

This will probably be the last but one update.

Feedback

Avindian:Here's an update for you. I hope Pegu continues despite being one rebel-occupied province.

Leviathan07: I don't really want to edit the save game - it's likely Minamoto will collapse, thus causing peace, I think.

Besides, Pegu's probably on its way out. Though I hope I continue, somehow.

CivandEUIII:Pegu historically finished in 1539, so I am almost 50 years better than historically. And under the Ming dynasty I established a vast empire. Such is the history of Pegu.

current view count: 1608

Kaba Ma Kyei - Chapter 27

While the title of this is "Till the End of the World", referencing the Burmese national anthem, I don't think I'll get there.

17 Sep: This doesn't look good. Not at all.

I'm actually relying on my rebels to fight Sukhothai for me.

7 Nov: A glimmer of light!

For some stupid reason Bengal declared war whilst having no army. Pegu now has 2 provinces.

I get patriots (Bihari) every few months. However, Manipur's army is stuck there, and they fight them for me.

28 Oct: Oh great.

I don't think they can reach Jharkhand though. Looks like soon I'll be Bihari and Hindu.

1 March: Peasant rebels decide to enrol in the Army:

Now I have something to fight Sukhothai with.

10 May: Forgot to screen-shot it: Made a white peace with Sukhothai.

I have reduced the army down to two regiments, money and everything.

1 Jul: Whoops, forgot about Ceylon…

Oh.

When Ceylon feels like it, I will give them Pegu.

Then I will have a new start in India, hopefully.

20 May:

Apr: This doesn't look good…

1 July: Stability +2

8 July:

I'm still Mon-cultured, I can't culture-shift until I am at peace. Which will never happen.

Nothing happened. Stayed occupied by Bihari patriots.

21 Apr: not again!
pegu145.jpg

30 Jun: Noticed this :)

5 Oct: Control of Jharkhand switches from rebels to Bengal.

I'm hoping to make it to 1 Jan; that would be 50 years after the historical end of Pegu.

1 Nov:

Pegu was annexed.

Thus concludes the saga of Pegu. Thank you for reading.

-tamius23, King of Pegu 1 Jan 1399 - 1 Nov 1588.

Last edited:
Hmm, too bad about that!

But really, you should have quitted the war with Minamoto, then your country would not have gone up in flames. The Japanese factions in EU3 are poorly designed, you're not meant to be locked in a war that you cannot get out of. Savegame editing or cheating is absolutely necessary in that case, if you want to keep enjoying your game.

Final Feedback

il loco: Consider this AAR finished. I won't go back now.

Leviathan07: I think what made my country go up in flames was that stupid navy idea of mine: it cost me ~2000 ducats and when it got defeated, it added 11.5 WE (did you notice?)

I've posted a bug report in the relative forum.

I won't go back now. Besides, by the time you posted your advice I was pretty much screwed anyway.

My next AAR will be an interactive one. Watch my sig!

It's actually refreshing to see an AAR fail, in a twisted sort of way :) I think you did far better than can be reasonably expected, so give yourself a pat on the back!

50 years longer...
Now, Burma will never be.