There should be neutral genetic traits

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IIRC, the only cultural innovation that isn't the equivalent of CK2's cultural retinues is that Czechs and a few other nearby cultures get early access to seniority succession. Most other such things are handled by regional innovations, like Scandinavians and West Africans having boats that can travel rivers.
There's the Visigothic Codes for Aragonese, Basque, Catalan, and Occitan. It's a tribal era innovation that allows them to have High Partition, and Equal at any Crown Authority.
Royal Army Tradition for Burman cultures unlocks their MAA, but also gives +10% Heavy Cavalry Damage.

Then there's the Peerage innovation, which is sort of a hybrid. It has to be unlocked by decision by a non-Italian Latin culture, then it becomes available as a regional innovation. :)

Reactions:
1) Heterochromia - different coloured eyes. Perhaps a change in Attraction and/or dread
What do you see this trait doing in the game? I don't quite see what effect it would have on the character (or others' relationship to him).

Albinos today are still currently being murdered in Africa and cannibalized for supposed magical properties in witchcraft, it was a pretty depressing and scary thing when i googled it after first noticing Albinos in Africa in CK3.
I know about persecutions of albino people in Africa, but in CK3 albinism gives universal -10 opinion, not only if you're in African religion. Did the Norse hate albinos as much as Africans? Did the Mongols? I'd rather tie it to religion rather than making it universally bad trait.
What do you see this trait doing in the game? I don't quite see what effect it would have on the character (or others' relationship to him).
It could give opinion bonus or malus depending on religion's doctrine.

Reactions: