• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nov 27, 2023
The new trophy "There Be Dragons" is not unlocking properly. I have attempted this twice. On my first attempt I got 10 fledgling dragons with the Here Be Dragons origin, loaned 3 of them to a vassal, and made 3 more. When I got the original 3 back I had 13 fledgling dragons plus the Sky Dragon. On my second attempt I reanimated an Ether Drake with the Reanimators civic, then hatched the young ether drake from the egg (so in total I had the Sky Dragon, 10 fledgling dragons, the reanimated Ether Drake, and the Ether Hatchling). Both times I made sure that all the dragons were in my home system.

I am playing the Console Edition on a PS5, version 8.02 / update 3.5.3
I have all DLCs installed except Toxoids. I am playing in ironman mode.

stellaris_alldragons.jpg

stellaris_10fledglings.jpg

stellaris_etherdrake.jpg

Reactions:
What a coincedence.. I was also trying for this trophy, did the sams steps as you (also in Iron Man, same versions) and I have the same results.

I even put them all in 1 fleet, changed their homebase, put them in orbit of the capital, but nada.

Reactions: