• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm also glad to know I'm not the only person who likes the smell of paper! :p

Please explain: are we talking about new paper or old newspaper-paper or perhaps the smell of old books?

I still find it funny when americans (refering to stonewalls interview) call their rugby football ^^

Lots of downloads. Good to see people are interested.

Please explain: are we talking about new paper or old newspaper-paper or perhaps the smell of old books?

For me it's mostly the scent of old books. Notepads and printer paper do nothing for me, but other kinds of paper can smell nice too,
new books, home-made paper maybe... (I'm not totally nuts, just a little. :rolleyes:)

For me it's mostly the scent of old books. Notepads and printer paper do nothing for me, but other kinds of paper can smell nice too,
new books, home-made paper maybe... (I'm not totally nuts, just a little. :rolleyes:)

O no, you aren't nuts at all. I like the smell of old-books myself as well, not to be mistaken for teh damp books you find in some second-hands book-stores.

Have found it to late......but TY Tracid !!!

Love this kinds of information. :)
The winner of a lifetime suppy of Paradox games needs to be more up-to-date.

I am utterly amazed. I always thought that the person behind 'Kallocain' was a huge, bearded boy.

The name always made me think of some enormous guy in width and height with a beard to match. Boy was I wrong. :eek:o

On a slightly more serious note, I enjoy reading the tribune, but is there any chance of seeing it posted in OT page for page instead of a PDF? They're always a pain in the arse.