• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Should I form Italy, or stay as the Pope?

• Stay as the Pope

Votes: 35 60,3%
  • Forza Italia!

Votes: 23 39,7%

• Total voters
comagoosie said:
It might be trickier than you think ;)

how would you classify a hard mission? World conquer? But then what mission would be after that?
It would have to be something that would test EUROO7s skill.

We haven't seen Meclenburg in a long time, so maybe there is a challenge ahead. But honestly: How hard can it be for the greatest hat maker in the world to get an alliance with a bunch of silly merchants? Just offer them a few hats :D

That was easier than I thought, and the new missions seems too simple, if you want some really challenging, allow me to submit one :D

Mohatma said:
Conquer Makassari and take thier hats!
YES!!! :D

robou said:
only ever could comagoosie think of a mission like that *shakes head* that will surely be quite easy... or is that just so you can prevent him invading your beloved city coma?
The Free City of Lubeck?!

*gasp*

Snugglie said:
Rock and roll, USA sure didn't have a chance there. And allying with Mecklenburg... how hard can it be? :D
Not hard. But interesting...

rasmus40 said:
The quality (well difficulty at least) of submitted missions seems to declining, which stands in sharp contrast to the quality of your generals. Out of the blue comes yet another first class general and the Pope himself isn't half bad either :)
Yes, My generals have been very good lately...

rasmus40 said:
Good to see the French advisor being smacked again. I've missed that ever since your Bavarian AAR was put on hold :D
Just thought I would draw him again. :D Don't want to forget how!!!

Ahura Mazda said:
Overpowered missions... :rolleyes:
It's not my fault!

Miirshak said:
Well if Meck already has 2 allies, it might be annoying to kill one of their allies and still get super relations with Mecklen to forge an alliance...

We shall see how EURO007 handles it :)
Mecklenburg has three (3) allies. But I shall ally them!

rasmus40 said:
It would have to be something that would test EUROO7s skill.

We haven't seen Meclenburg in a long time, so maybe there is a challenge ahead. But honestly: How hard can it be for the greatest hat maker in the world to get an alliance with a bunch of silly merchants? Just offer them a few hats :D
I would love to see a mission that challenges my skills! :D

Perhaps if I have time at the end (I think I will have time, since these missions are going faster than expected.) I will ask for more missions!

Capibara said:
That was easier than I thought, and the new missions seems too simple, if you want some really challenging, allow me to submit one :D
I might have some time near the end for a few more missions. ;)

Antimatter said:
Conquer, vassalize, ally. Done and done =P
Gahh!

You discovered my plan! :D

------------

Update in some time...

The Papal Empire : A Mission AAR
Mission : Ally Mecklenburg
Part I

I have sent a spy boat to the Baltic.

EU3_4-17.jpg

And then...

----------

Whoops! Thats all the time I have.

Update tomorrow!

Haha, what a teaser you are, Mr. Ranieri! :p Well, we'll be waiting, as always.

That's all for today?? :mad: Well, at least I got a quick update :D :p

robou said:
Mecklenburg is surprisingly big, but he beat France so what is Mecklenburg....?
Well, I think France had only half of those men on the continent. :p

I see my absence has really made the quality of the missions drop like a rock ;)

The same can't however be said about the hats, generals, advisor-smacking and other essential parts of an AAR. :D

spl said:
Ahem, the effect is correct thanks to... who was it EURO? :rolleyes: :p
Ah yes, thanks to spl for helping me figure out how to code this mission! :D