• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Should I form Italy, or stay as the Pope?

• Stay as the Pope

Votes: 35 60,3%
  • Forza Italia!

Votes: 23 39,7%

• Total voters
EUROO7 tell SPL that he needs to come fix your mission AAR right now before I deal with him personally with my Iirhs and Greek Armies. So PM him NOW!!!!

Now, now, I am sure there is nothing to worry about. I think I have found the error and am testing to see if I am correct.

However, If I can't fix it, I can always remove the mission directly from the savegame and add the next one. :)

Castille seems to have imploded. Two weeks to siege a city ain't no siege.

Great progress, too bad it ended so horribly :(

I'd guess the problem is with the modifier, I always hesitated about bringing it in. I don't have the code saved though, but my suggestion if there is a problem with receiving a modifier from a mission is to add it as a triggered modifier with the same triggers as the mission.

If I did something wrong in the code of the modifier, that should be easy enough for you to fix yourself.

I think I have found the error and am testing to see if I am correct.
if this is true, then no problem

I hope you can fix this quickly, good job against Castille!

Mwuahahahahaha!!!

I have fixed it!

I just removed the add_modifier in the effects, and now it only gives 40 prestige.

I still need Barcelona though...

EUROO7 said:
Mwuahahahahaha!!!

I have fixed it!

I just removed the add_modifier in the effects, and now it only gives 40 prestige.

:D Great news!

Now we want and update! :p

EUROO7 said:
Mwuahahahahaha!!!

I have fixed it!

Uh, it should be:
Code:
add_country_modifier = {
     name = "y"
     duration = "x"
}

I guess you forgot the "country"?

Glad to see that the problem was fixed.

I cant wait to see how you are going to get Barcelona. Thats going to be no mean feat. :cool:

spl said:
Uh, it should be:
Code:
add_country_modifier = {
     name = "y"
     duration = "x"
}

I guess you forgot the "country"?
No, it had the country. :)

Update sometime in the future. :p

EUROO7 said:
Update sometime in the future. :p
not too far away in the future I hope?

anyways, I'm glad to see that my mission is finally working, even though the modifier had to go :( (I loved that modifier almost as much as I love my hat)

Flooper X said:
not too far away in the future I hope?

anyways, I'm glad to see that my mission is finally working, even though the modifier had to go :( (I loved that modifier almost as much as I love my hat)
France refuses to kneel to Papal might. :mad:

I'll add the modifier once I finish the mission. ;)

Update in next page!

Last edited: