• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I find it strange to see Sudan controlled by Egypt, more so than Belgium controlling all that desert.

Indeed. I guess it must of had to do with colonial points and all. Sudan always controls Egypt at the start of the game by the way. :p The only odd thing is that it is a enclave surrounded by Ethiopia and French Africa.

That's odd. Any idea how Ethiopia got so big?

From what I've seen so far (since this always seems to be a recurring thing that happens in all my games) Ethiopia always takes advantage of Egypt when they lose or start to lose during the wars the Egyptians get with the Ottomans regaining their cores in the Middle East. If Egypt is sphered by another power (mostly the UK) Ethiopia does not attack anymore. That's kind of why there's that random Egyptian enclave there in Sudan.

I apologize for the quite here in the AAR.

STAAR is acting up next week, and so has the homework and other things in life. I'd really hate to call off this AAR, as besides being a 1st for me, it is for me a disappointment to leave of something still yet to be finished. But the possibility is creeping up closer to me, so I'll let you guys know what might happen to the fate of this AAR.

Hope your STAARs go well Sigsmund, I'm catching up here but I'm quite enjoying watching Korea not get eaten, though hopefully you'll be able to shake off Japan ASAP. I take it you're looking to Manchuria with envious eyes?

Thanks for the encouragement there for them STAAR tests. Sure will be a task, but at least its all in 1 week, starting tomorrow, plus this gives me time to finish up on this book I'm readying called "A Patriot's History of the United States." (900 pages there and only half way through!).

Also about the AAR, I've made up my mind as to what to do next.

I've been starting to get bored (frankly) with the AAR, and having gotten Rajas of India for Crusader Kings 2 and several other DLCs for Europa Universalis IV, I just feel like I lost interest in the expansion of Korea. Also, I must admit I've been getting lazy with updating here and I find myself forgetting at times. It's just time I want to do a new game this time, and only now I realized that.

So with regret, I'll have to say I will have to close the AAR for the time being until there is a time that I am willing to come back to this. (Might be a little while after school ends for me or before the last days of school [Like around April or May.].)

Well, I cleared past Math and Reading STAAR, and the next week I got Science and Social Studies STAAR test to take. After that, I shall continue the AAR. Sorry for the quite, this week has been very stressful for me and all.