• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Javapower

Private
26 Badges
Jan 11, 2023
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Hi everyone. I am having issues trying to load my game. It is crashing after 5 minutes when finished to load everything.

I am trying to debug the output log to understand where is the problem (of course if I run the game with -NoWorkshop -NoMods there is no issue at all).

I had seen thounsand of this lines in the output_log.txt

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
381,863ms | Error with PROPS_DESC[--ANY PROPS--.]:0: The id was not found in the localization files. [Localization - Internal]

And

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
146,862ms | Assembly 'AdaptiveRoads, Version=3.16.18.3271, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' resolved to 'D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Files\Mods\UnlockAll\UnlockAll.dll' [Serialization]

I had attached my log if someone can just take a lot and see if can identify something that I could change.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Javier.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    12,9 MB · Views: 0