Confirmed The game crashes when my character gets to the event (Feast).

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashuvana

Private
2 Badges
May 17, 2023
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition

Information​

I have verifed my game files (Steam only)​

Yes

I have disabled all mods​

Yes

I am running the latest game update​

Yes

Required​

Summary​

The game crashes when my character gets to the event (Feast).

Description​

I can't play anymore because the game crashes when my character gets to the feast. I can't cancel this journey, it's not available to send my character home. When I push the feast button, the game crashes too. I play without mods.

Steps to reproduce​

I load the game. My character goes to another character's feast, When he gets to the place, the game crashes.

Game Version​

Platform​

Windows

Additional Information​

Affected Feature​

• Crashes
  • Events

Save Game​

View attachment last_save.ck3

Other Attachments​

Безымянный.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello there! Thank you for the report. We are on track to identify issue, if you cloud provide us more information:
- Your crash logs, which should be located in C:\Users\[USER NAME]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\crashes - should be at least one folder with name that have a "ck3" prefix and then set of multiple numbers
- Your error log, which should be located in C:\Users\[USER NAME]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\logs - as error.txt file
- If you are willing, could you provide us your PC specifications?
- And if possible, could you make a video showing how issue looks like?

Hello there! Thank you for the report. We are on track to identify issue, if you cloud provide us more information:
- Your crash logs, which should be located in C:\Users\[USER NAME]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\crashes - should be at least one folder with name that have a "ck3" prefix and then set of multiple numbers
- Your error log, which should be located in C:\Users\[USER NAME]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\logs - as error.txt file
- If you are willing, could you provide us your PC specifications?
- And if possible, could you make a video showing how issue looks like?
Hello! My PC specifications:
1. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, VRAM 8 GB
2. 12th Gen Intel Core i7 -12650H (16 CPUs), ~ 2.3 GHz
3. 16384 MB RAM

Attachments

• error.log
    16,9 KB · Views: 0
  • crashes.rar
    215,8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.