• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow. Lots of updates since I last visited this thread only a few days ago! It has been a pleasure to read, thanks for doing it.:) As for next AAR, unite Italy as Tuscany!

I am glad to have such dedicated readers, and as such I have a special announcement;

As I have taken a count of the votes for what my next AAR should be, half the votes (3) want a Tuscany/HRE memeber and the unification of Italy, while the other half (3) want to see a Papal States and the kingdom of God, so I will attempt to do 2 AAR at the same time. However as a result, on Friday, I will post an intro post for the Tuscan/Italia AAR, and then on Monday I will do the same for the Papal States. That way you guys can get what you guys want.

However, I need ideas for good titles for these AAR, so please PM me with suggestions, or post in this thread.

Once again, thank you guys so much for your support and ideas. See you Friday with the first update of the Tuscany AAR.

Wow. Hope you don't burn yourself out with two AARs going.:) Good news for us though! Can you post the links here so we don't miss it?

Wow. Hope you don't burn yourself out with two AARs going.:) Good news for us though! Can you post the links here so we don't miss it?

Yeah, I will post the links to the threads when I start them on the first post of this thread so people won't be forced to look for the new AARs.