The Andalusian Inquisition - what seems to be the problem?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CAELISTIX

Sergeant
6 Badges
Oct 5, 2020
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
Hey, I just converted all of Iberia to mozarabic faith - but the achievement didn't pop. It's still shown as "possible"

Knowing the game all to well I guess that either the religion is wrong or I need to hold some more duchies outside of the Iberian Empire
Can anyone clarify?

Attachments

• 20220805162146_1.jpg
    20220805162146_1.jpg
    721,8 KB · Views: 0
While the Iberian Struggle is still ongoing, you can click on the Iberia region, and it will show you all the counties included in that geography. Like @Arondight mentioned, it looks like you are missing the Duchy around Barcelona.

Another question is do you own the Fate of Iberia DLC, and do you have it active on this save?

Many of the new achievements require that DLC in order for the achievement to be triggered. Hope this helps.

Iberia Region.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Barcelona was part of the kingdom of Aquitaine during the Karling era. This why for 867 start date it’s in the dejure kingdom of Aquitaine. For the 1066 it’s in the dejure kingdom of Aragon.

• 1Like
Reactions: