• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very good issue! You know, if you ever need someone extra to do an article, let me know soon enough and maybe I'll accept it, if it's something I know enough about.

Excellent issue as always. :) Thank you to everyone who voted, and congratulations to all the ACA winners!

Nice issue, guys! Loved the Greek article especially. To echo Qorten, if you need any articles to be written, I'll be more than happy to do so!

Thanks for yet another excellent issue! :cool:

I just read the last issue (which, ironically, was my first issue as a reader). Great job by everyone involved. I especially like that I was able to read it online rather than pay the $30.00 cover price. :rofl:

President Davis said:
I just read the last issue (which, ironically, was my first issue as a reader). Great job by everyone involved. I especially like that I was able to read it online rather than pay the $30.00 cover price. :rofl:

If you'd look at our accounts, you'd see how necessary it is! :eek:

Very nice issue. I would like to congratulate Anny and all of you on your great work!

English Patriot 's review actually made me consider buying Rome. Eu3 was such a disappointment to me I turned away from paradox games for a while but perhaps I might be back with this game.

thanks.

this past AARlander was a smashing success and we do very much hope to repeat it next issue ! If anyone out there has been inspired to perhaps contribute to the AARlander please send me a private message and I'll begin arranging to have you featured in this upcoming month's issue ! Please don't be shy !

just a reminder to most of our writers out there that the regular dude date is tomorrow ! Don't be alarmed if it suddenly crept up on you , it's a soft due date which is mostly there so that we can start gauging how many articles we'll have and the room we'll need to have about it etc . Please send in your articles asap and if you feel you won't make it to the deadline of the end of the month please let me know via PM .

If you are someone who still doesn't know what they are doing for their article please contact me .

i'll also be making my rounds to the various writers on staff to see how they are doing and offering any help and what not . Reminder that my e-mail is aya_fujimiya_x@yahoo.com and we'll be accepting articles from anyone out there so even if you haven't talked to me yet but you feel like submitting an article please please please send it in to that e-mai lwith your username and title and we'll see if we can't use it for the upcoming edition .

Also a reminder to all authors that you should try to edit and forum-format your article as much as possible before submission .

Also , rich text format is preferred so that there aren't compatability issues . Even txt is fine with me if you want . Good luck and let's make this a wonderful issue !

Sincerely ,
The Management

I know I'm a little late to the dance, but I want to congratulate everyone for a great issue. I look forward to the next.

Articles are in and formatting is on schedule . We expect to hit our estimated publish time of 10pm pacific time !

June1.png

June AARlander is up !

Let's start to see those comments for our writers :D

robou said:
why does it say demokratickid (no offense to him here) wrote my article on the dardenelles?

whoops that was a typo XD it actually had your name on it first but re-edited it by accident i'll fix it now XD That's what happens when you forget to include your username on your article you silly goose !

canonized said:
whoops that was a typo XD it actually had your name on it first but re-edited it by accident i'll fix it now XD

I object!

Bourtange (NOT "Bourtage") is a DUTCH fortress, not a French one...

To repeat myself:

Excellent issue once again! :D

I'm still finishing up the issue, but wanted to stop by and say great job this month!

Another great issue, and a big thanks to everyone that contributed!