• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cryptodynamic

Recruit
31 Badges
Oct 13, 2019
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Prison Architect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Knights of Honor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Dungeonland
Dear Paradox,

With all the controversy around Blizzard being awful right now, I thought it appropriate to come over here and make a special thanks to one of my favorite developers, who stands in stark contrast as an opposite to Blizzard. You have made fantastic games and have wonderful community involvement. You're good to your players and respect us. As someone who has been gaming for many years in both Paradox, Blizzar, and other titles; thank you for being one of the few remaining good guys, don't ever change!

Sincerely,
Cryptodynamic

P.S. I dont work for Paradox (yet)

The OP was an accurate prediction of the future except for the whole epic fail mobile game. And the lost trust and goodwill.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a face being pelted with eggs forever.

Why, what happened? that mobile game?
Basically, within 48 hours of that post, Paradox did EXACTLY WHAT BLIZZARD DID, almost to smallest detail, and to make it worse they PICKED A COMPANY THAT HAD STOLEN ARTWORK FROM STELLARIS to make the cheap rip-off mobile game, which then used STOLEN ARTWORK FROM HALO on THEIR cheap rip-off of their own cheap-rip off, which announces it is a cheap rip-off when you install it.

And then said, "Yeah, that's pretty bad. But we're still going to work with them., because while ethics and morals are good... Mercedes-Benz doesn't take ethics to pay lease payments."

All we needed was a tweet saying, "Don't you people have phones?" to make it complete.

Basically, within 48 hours of that post, Paradox did EXACTLY WHAT BLIZZARD DID, almost to smallest detail, and to make it worse they PICKED A COMPANY THAT HAD STOLEN ARTWORK FROM STELLARIS to make the cheap rip-off mobile game, which then used STOLEN ARTWORK FROM HALO on THEIR cheap rip-off of their own cheap-rip off, which announces it is a cheap rip-off when you install it.

And then said, "Yeah, that's pretty bad. But we're still going to work with them., because while ethics and morals are good... Mercedes-Benz doesn't take ethics to pay lease payments."

All we needed was a tweet saying, "Don't you people have phones?" to make it complete.
I will completely ignore the very existence of that heretic "game".

I don't even know what you're talking about *shrug*

/edit: nvm, found it.

Last edited: