• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(813731)

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 4, 2013
  • The Showdown Effect
hey guys , i'm new to the forum right now , i wanted to report an annoying bug (other than that the game rocks :rolleyes:)

Actually steam patched the game 3 hours ago , so i reckon my bug comes from the new patch , actually when i try to aim (press bouton2 mouse) , the "line" that is displayed beetwen the character and the arrow , is missing .... , so that's really much harder to aim good at ennemies right now , is anyone else having this ? am i the only one ? , i tried to tweak the catalist parameters in case of i triggered the bug , but no , that's not it ..

please help ! or even post to support me :)

I've asked the devs to take a look at this, and it should be a rather easy fix.

Thanks for informing us about the issue, but please report bugs in the technical forum in the future.

This is fixed now.

It isn't fixed at all for me, even after verifying cache integrity in steam.

I am on linux mint 13 with an intel graphics card, and the aiming line is not present unless aiming very far away, in which case it shows a tiny little piece of a line (not long enough to be useful). Windowed and Fullscreen mode show this effect.

Picture of me aiming my pistol a decent length away: http://i.imgur.com/GwRJk94.png

This issue has been present since I bought the game a few days ago, so the patch/fix doesn't seem to have worked. I'd really like to get this resolved, please let me know if you need any more information/logs. Thanks!

That is really odd, just tried it on PC and it works fine.

I'll ask the devs to take a look at this again as soon as possible.

I accidentally uploaded the wrong binary for linux. Since I'm currently in the process of reinstalling linux, you have to wait a day or so for a fix.
Sorry about that

I accidentally uploaded the wrong binary for linux. Since I'm currently in the process of reinstalling linux, you have to wait a day or so for a fix.
Sorry about that

Ooh, great to know that the solution is on it's way! Thanks for the quick response; I will be eagerly awaiting the update ^_^