• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I haven't had a chance to try out THE yet because I am in a country with really slow internet speed, but I liked the custom music selection in WIF. If you will be updating the music, speeches, etc. within the THE music folder, you are welcome to use anything from the rapidshare link below. Some of it is duplicate with the WIF music, but most of it is new. Things like speeches from FDR, Hitler, Churchill, Einstein, live news reports, some WW2 military music, etc.

http://rapidshare.com/files/121289004/music.zip.html

Hello folks,
After a break, the development of the mod is relaunched, with a new orientation. If you're available, we need help for translations, tests, map modifications and, of course, any of your ideas. More about the reshaped mod here: Mod The W.A.R..

Lascars said:
Sorry, I forgot to mention, there is an english section. Don't be afraid about french forums, there will be always someone to answer in english.

at least I havn't been kicked out for only writing english even in the french thread :rofl:

Hey !

As Lascar said, we are working on a slightly different project, called "The War".
I will post a description of the new project soon but we'll still keep some T.H.E. Project's concepts. Expect the alpha testing process to begin in september-october. If things go well, a public release should be ready by Xmas.
So, any help is appreciated, esp. when it comes to the translation.

See you soon for some more informations.