• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FangirlCrazily

Second Lieutenant
Community Ambassador
Feb 7, 2023
Watcher will be dropping in 24 HOURS at 15:00 CET!

In the meantime, our database will be updating tmrw from 08:30 - 09:30 CET:

- Multiplayer will be inaccessible
- Single Player will not be affected
- If you receive a Login Failure on the PDX Launcher, simply press Play to skip

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope you are looking forward to the update like we are!

• 4Like
Reactions:
Thank you for your efforts and hard work! The update is awesome and I am proud to have been in the beta! Should I finish my games, before it launches, tomorrow, or will they be compatible with the new build?

Once again, Thank You for your work!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you for your efforts and hard work! The update is awesome and I am proud to have been in the beta! Should I finish my games, before it launches, tomorrow, or will they be compatible with the new build?

Once again, Thank You for your work!
Hi there,

We aim to make the new build compatible with previous saves. If you are already on the Open Beta version, you should be fine. However, if you are in the middle of an old Magic Victory playthrough, we would encourage you to finish it as the new build will "override" progress on the old Magic Victory system.

• 1Love
Reactions:
I've disabled background updates and auto-updates on Steam, is this enough to allow me to continue playing on the old version until I can finish my current game? I know it's likely to be compatible but I still don't want it to update mid-game.

If this isn't enough, what more can I do?

I've disabled background updates and auto-updates on Steam, is this enough to allow me to continue playing on the old version until I can finish my current game? I know it's likely to be compatible but I still don't want it to update mid-game.

If this isn't enough, what more can I do?
Just play in offline mode till then, the game will autoupdate regardless if try to play it in online.

• 1Like
Reactions:
constantly play with friends for 6-8 players. it is simply impossible to play against the hanging ones ... and it also constantly becomes a problem that if your army is even slightly weaker than the enemy, then he wins without loss. we were faced with the fact that the enemy has an army of 2500 (three stacks) and I have 4000 (5 stacks). I have a little weaker troops, but I have almost twice as many of them. we are fighting two battles in one 3x3 stack, but the enemy has an army of 2500, and I have three stacks of 2400, and there are still 2 stacks left for 1600. so, my opponent kills all my troops without losing a single unit at all. how to deal with it? Or are we supposed to play by building armies exclusively from the highest rank units? if so, why do we need such a wide variety of everything in the game if we play with 2-3 types of units, because they have no chance to defeat anything at all? in all other games of the same series it was possible to play differently, and not only as in this version :( I hope that this seoro will be redone already. I'm really looking forward to new DLS, I hope that new mechanics will balance the current state of affairs.