• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Prime624

Lt. General
44 Badges
Jun 10, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
While I am disappointed there won't be any more patches or expansions on switch, I understand the reasoning. (Although a traffic patch just to edit junctions would be a huge bonus for players.) However this information should be posted on the Nintendo store page for the game. The game is still advertised as if it's still being actively worked on, especially since the other platforms are. I also couldn't find this info on the official Cities Skylines site.

• 1Like
Reactions:
This is the actual best city builder game, and I'm happy that exists on Switch, I'm also disappointed that of course it's understable that PC and Switch are different consoles, but it isn't correct that are a lot of differences. In switch, you can't: control traffic signals, name roads, play normal without all unlocked, because it's impossible, in both you lose population and quickly decreases. The worse thing, Switch players got 2 DLC's: Snowfall and After dark. I hope they can fix very soon all this, and have 1 of the other 27 remaining DLC. Personally, I'll want Natural Disasters DLC.

This is the actual best city builder game, and I'm happy that exists on Switch, I'm also disappointed that of course it's understable that PC and Switch are different consoles, but it isn't correct that are a lot of differences. In switch, you can't: control traffic signals, name roads, play normal without all unlocked, because it's impossible, in both you lose population and quickly decreases. The worse thing, Switch players got 2 DLC's: Snowfall and After dark. I hope they can fix very soon all this, and have 1 of the other 27 remaining DLC. Personally, I'll want Natural Disasters DLC.
Read this:
Thread 'Nintendo Switch Discontinued Announcement' https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/nintendo-switch-discontinued-announcement.1188877/

• 1Like
Reactions: