Surviving Mars - the expedition rocket doesn't load colonists

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

xgamez

Recruit
4 Badges
Dec 7, 2021
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
Description
the expedition rocket doesn't load colonists

Windows

Steam

What is your game version?

What DLC do you have installed?
Space Race, Green Planet

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
when i tried to send an expedition to any site and loaded with fuel there was notification that rocket in ready but there is no colonists even when in nearest building there is enough (no mods)
round trip to earth or changing landing sites doesn't do anything
restarting game too

Can you replicate the issue?

File(s) attached

Attachments

• Скриншот 07-12-2021 15.39.31.png
    Скриншот 07-12-2021 15.39.31.png
    1,3 MB · Views: 0
  • Скриншот 07-12-2021 15.39.19.png
    Скриншот 07-12-2021 15.39.19.png
    1,3 MB · Views: 0
  • Скриншот 07-12-2021 15.47.44.png
    Скриншот 07-12-2021 15.47.44.png
    1,9 MB · Views: 0
  • Скриншот 07-12-2021 15.47.25.png
    Скриншот 07-12-2021 15.47.25.png
    1,9 MB · Views: 0
  • Сол автосохранения- 41.savegame.sav
    34,6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
having the same issue colonists wont load onto rocket thats got everything else next to dome its just sitting there saying not enough colonists got plenty for each job type needed none of the expeditions needing colonists work this is pretty game breaking.

Same for me - won't load any colonist expeditions, even when I have twice the number of the required specialty. I don't have above and beyond installed, it seems to have started with the general patch a few days ago.

This is why players get cranky with devs, even ones we overall like. Bugs are one thing, but poor communication makes us feel unheard and helpless. There's no better to make someone think hateful thoughts than to make them feel helpless.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Not fixed as of Thursday the 8th at 8:00 PST... still bugged. Please don't say something has been fixed when it clearly has not. Say instead: "We are working on a fix" that might make folks feel a bit more like you are actually doing something rather than being able to blatantly prove the issue is still not resolved.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm guessing he meant, they figured out how to fix it and have it working properly in the test instance, and will release the fix with an upcoming patch. I'm hoping it's that. We could use a word on WHEN that patch might release. Tomorrow? A week? How long a game of something else should I plan to play while I eagerly await the game I thought I'd be playing tonight? :p Managing customer expectations is a pretty fundamental thing. My boss would ream me out for communication this shallow and irregular.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm guessing he meant, they figured out how to fix it and have it working properly in the test instance, and will release the fix with an upcoming patch. I'm hoping it's that. We could use a word on WHEN that patch might release. Tomorrow? A week? How long a game of something else should I plan to play while I eagerly await the game I thought I'd be playing tonight? :p Managing customer expectations is a pretty fundamental thing. My boss would ream me out for communication this shallow and irregular.
Yeah, I was a Tech Support / Customer Service Trainer for an ISP back in the early 2000s... ALWAYS Underpromise and Overdeliver... that was our motto. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Nothing irregular or shallow, I was simply stating that it was fixed and I missed out on adding internally to the message. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Same problem here. When the game updated yesterday it became unstable and started crashing to desktop every time the game clock reached a certain time. I have mods and removed one I thought might be causing trouble but the game still crashed at the same spot. I started a fresh game without the mod installed and all has been going well until I tried to scan a planetary anomaly that needed colonists. As long as the expedition only requires drones or a vehicle it works fine but as soon as colonists are needed it just sits there. I needed 3 geologists for the mission. The rocket was sitting, fully fueled, next to a dome with 6 geologists and still it sat there telling me I didn't have enough colonists to send on the mission. It did not matter what rocket I tried or where the rocket was.