• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Amelia.Honeyxo

Recruit
Jun 27, 2018
Description
Rover tutorial does not work

What is your game version?

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
When going through the river tutorial it asks you to gather 5 metals from a specific deposit. Which is apparently pointed out by an arrow. This arrow is not present and when I gather metals from the only deposit in the tutorial area it doesn't count therefore I cannot continue to learn the game. Please fix. I'm playing on PS4.

Can you replicate the issue?

Attachments

Upvote 0
I have/had this same issue.

Although the intended metals deposit is not indicated with an arrow [circle] (and mining any other deposit on the map will not suffice), the correct deposit can be located:

- To the east* of the Concrete Extractor;
- Immediately south* of the spot where you just launched the rocket from in the previous tutorial task (look for the blast mark from the rocket engines);
- West* of a large depression in the planets surface.

*These directions assume North as being the top edge of the Map Overview map.

It is an isolated dark-shaded rock.

If you command your RC Transport #1 to 'Gather Resources' at this metals deposit, once 5 metals have been loaded onboard the tutorial will move along as intended.

Hope this helps to alleviate some of your frustration. :)

I had this same problem but then realized I had the RC Explorer selected and not the RC Transport. Yeah, major face palm with that one. But maybe double check that and see if you made the same silly mistake.