• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Baker82

Recruit
16 Badges
Feb 8, 2022
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
Description
PS4 Controller functions lockout when using the flatten function

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Other

What is your game version?

What DLC do you have installed?
Space Race, Green Planet, Below and Beyond, Stellaris Dome Set, Marsvision Song Contest, Colony Design Set, Project Laika, In-Dome Buildings Pack

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
When terraforming to get straight/ish lines I will flatten a specific space as many times as needed to sculpt edges. I use the outer ring of the hexagons(regardless of how big or small I make the tool) in the flatten feature to create my lines since the ring outside the highlighted area will flatten landscape The process is repetitive and slow often having to move one hexagon at a time flattening numerous times each time. When using the flatten feature an error occurs where I lose functionality of my x, square, o, triangle, options, R1, R2, L1, touch pad, and L2 buttons on my PS4 controller. Unable to save or play the game at all I'm forced to close the application and reload my save file. Every time I reload and try to continue on it does the same. I lose functionality and have to exit the application losing all progress from last save point. I attached a file, but all it really shows is the control hints once the controls lock out.

Can you replicate the issue?
Every time. I just go to use the flatten feature and after a few attempts

File(s) attached

Attachments

• Survivingmarsflattentool.png
    Survivingmarsflattentool.png
    3,8 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0