Surviving Mars - Drones won't keep on delivering material to building dome

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

thibaulthc

Private
10 Badges
Sep 20, 2021
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
Description
Drones won't keep on delivering material to building dome

Windows

Steam

What is your game version?

What DLC do you have installed?
Green Planet, In-Dome Buildings Pack

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.

Can you replicate the issue?
So I'm building a dome, and I everything is delivered excepted concrete which is at 67/80.
There's plenty of concrete sitting in a depot and on the floor and in my drones' hands just next to it.
But they suddenly stopped delivering and I can't manually order them to do so ("too many drones are aready working on this construction site")

Turn off and on, changed priority, move my RC Commander, called back the drones,... nothing worked

No other drones on the whole map are working on it (easy to check, only have 11)

Yes, lots of QoL mods installed but none about the drones; never happened before.
But just before it happened, I was manually delivering some concrete while my Commander had moved on another mission. I guess it's related.

Saved file attached

Attachments
File(s) attached

Attachments

• drones stopped building dome.savegame.sav
    35,9 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
thank you for reading
as a side note, once the blue print deleted, I put the same blueprint at the exact same place, all materials were immediately considered "on the construction site, and drones finished it in a matter of seconds