• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SalaMAD

Recruit
3 Badges
Mar 15, 2021
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
Description
Colonist do not age
Windows
SteamWhat is your game version?
1001514Do you have Space Race installed?
YesPlease explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Started a new game last weekend. Today when I resumed playing I noticed that I have supermany children. Started investigating and pinning one and after 3 sols the child was still 3 sols old not as expected 6. I believe all colonist have stopped aging as I dont have that many seniors.Can you replicate the issue?
Attachments
File(s) attached

Attachments

• New with DLCs.savegame.sav
    33,6 MB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Description
Colonist do not age
Windows
SteamWhat is your game version?
1001514Do you have Space Race installed?
YesPlease explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Started a new game last weekend. Today when I resumed playing I noticed that I have supermany children. Started investigating and pinning one and after 3 sols the child was still 3 sols old not as expected 6. I believe all colonist have stopped aging as I dont have that many seniors.Can you replicate the issue?
Attachments

File(s) attached
I have the same issue as of this morning- colonists are not progressing through their life cycles. Additionally tourists are not leaving after 5 sols.

• 1Like
Reactions:
My colonists also do not age. I updated with the tourism patch today and resumed a saved game I started over the weekend. I didn't notice if my colonists never aged after resuming today, or if they stopped aging at some point during today's gameplay.

I can confirm that they will still give birth, as I opened a new dome and they quickly filled it with new children overpopulated from the birthing dome.

I had no mods installed either.

I then tried the workshop mod ChoGGi_2 posted above, but after re-opening the game and re-loading the save, my colonists still don't age.
edit - I'm an idiot, I forgot to enable it in-game. It does work. :)

Last edited:
The mod linked above fixed the aging issue for me. A few sols after loading it, I had an explosion in the workforce when all the children suddenly became adults. That caused it's own problems!

• 2Like
Reactions:
I tried the mod but after another 12 sols not a single child became a youth. I did check several times that the mod is active. So now dose my colony consist of 140 children out of 280...
I hope Paradox can fix this soon.