Surviving Mars - Cannot build concrete extractor under ground

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

chapi0203

Recruit
Sep 22, 2021
Description
Cannot build concrete extractor under ground

Windows

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your game version?

What DLC do you have installed?
Space Race, Green Planet, Below and Beyond

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Cannot build concrete extractor under the surface. I start an International Mission. Place 26S 165W. Very close to the elevator on the right is a concrete field. There I wish to place a concrete extractor. But the droids are not triggered to build it. I have enough material to build it. Beside this is also a metal field. When I place there a metal extractor the droids are triggered an begin to build it. In the first version of "Below and Beyond" this was working. Looks like this was broken with Hotfix 1 and still broken with Hotfix 2. No mods installed.

Can you replicate the issue?

Attachments
File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMM 26S165W ConcreteExtractor Sol 118.savegame.sav
    43,1 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I made a complet new mission with hotfix II. Before I restart the mission which I had created before hotfix I. Now is in this way that the ground there has those yellow spots as would be concrete. But the icon "fly" and now I cannot place the concrete extractor. Looks like the map changed there a bit.