• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

oldwolf13

Recruit
Apr 8, 2024
suggestions
1any chance xbox may catch up to pc for new content it is sofrustrating seeing cool thigns that are years away.
2 can we getthe survey 8 habitual planets right at the game start. Sometimes itwont pop until after I have surveyed 8+ planets...
3 when we tella science ship to survey systems a - b - c if an anomaly pops up itwill let us do that real fast and then continue with the rest of theorders can it also give the option to do research projects thatfollow the anomalies?
4 in the fleet manager can we get an optionto add multiple ships at a time. like clickable buttons to the sideof corvette add 5 - 10- 20
5Please let us link fleets so they will no go to the next systemwithout their linked fleets
6event pop ups will happen as i am hitting a button for something elseeither i make a decision with no idea what it was even about or thepop goes away and i have to try and figure out was it the curatorsscavengers etc... can there be an option so event pop ups wont dothat like they cant be dismissed or decision made for 2 seconds.
7can the scavengers please be more aggressive salesmen. when they havenew fleets say so or a little timer on the bottom somewhere .
8when an event pops upthat needs energy or consumer goods can weplease get the chance to sell something on the market instead of justdefaulting to the bad choice
9more to come

1) Unlikely, console will remain behind pc until pc side decides to stop work on the game for something else
2) Might want to poke that at the PC suggestion side
3) See number 2
4) I'm not sure that will be a thing since pc has a means of buttons you can hold on a keyboard to tweak numbers
5) Just move your fleet back to a safe place for them to link up properly, or defeat any problematic stuff along the path they are taking
6) Unlikely, but you're welcome to see number 2
7) Why? that makes no real sense
8) See number 2 again
10) See number 2 again