• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am being slowed down by other games (damn them!), so I couldn't release it around the time I wanted. But it should be ready soon. 3 logos to make, some localization, some testing and lose ends to finish.

Meanwhile, another batch of logos! The Celts / Egyptians / Hellenics.
DkmIfj3.png

-The Sons of Gwydion: Mostly used the same design as the CoA ck2plus gave them. Gwydion was a wolf at one point.
-The Red Dragon Knights: Also a design inspired by the CoA. The red dragon represent the Celts/Welshs agains't the invading Saxons.
-The Anubis Guard: Same dog as the CoA, but I've added the scale with the heart and feather.
-The Horusian Guard: CoA again, nothing extra.
-The Herculeans: Not the CoA! It was a silhouette of Heracles, not logo enough to my taste. Heracles/Hercule had a few logos, a club, a lion... Either boring or too similar to something I had done previously. The 2 pillars represent the Pillars of Hercules, Ne Plus Ultra mean "the perfect or most extreme example of its kind; the ultimate.", but in context it mean "not(thing) further beyond" the Gibraltar Strait.
-The Sacred Band: The CoA is a star, which is kind of represented by the spears behind of Boeotian shield. The order is most likely a reference to the Sacred Band of Thebes/Boeotia. It consisted of 300 soldiers, but not that 300.

The 3 logos that are left are the Great Host, the Guardians of the Sacred Flames and the Disciplines of the Old Gods.

These logos are amazing. There's some real talent there

@vukica
Thanks! While I am not playing/modding ck2 at the moment, if you guys ever need some societies logo you just have to contact me.

@Manuel II.
Thanks to you too.

Did I never post the last 3 logos? Here's the list of all of HIP and CK2PLUS logos, the 3 I had never posted are at the bottom.
SVjnbdI.jpg

I've also updated my cultural bonuses mod to add the 3 African cultures that were added last month.