• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RIP, only started using CK2+ in the last 5 months and used Veritas as long as I can remember so seeing that it hasn't been updated in a year is pretty disappointing since their both great overhauls but incompatible. Still won't stop me from hoping for an update eventually lol.

Well the heavy lifting of province assignment is done, outside of w/e new provinces came into VeF/CK2+ since then. A lot of the events that adjusted tech groups are basically no longer relevant with Institutions now, so I might be able to scrap something together. The main reason I stopped honestly that there was basically 0 people posting in this thread, so I took it as a complete lack of interest. Hard to test everything by myself after all.

If
interest really does surge and if and after I update that continues, I'll reconsider actually maintaining it.

EDIT: Welp, province history isn't being copied so that means there were most likely major province ID changes in VeF, so it remains dead unless someone else can find a fix

Last edited:
The main reason I stopped honestly that there was basically 0 people posting in this thread, so I took it as a complete lack of interest.
I saw þis last summer, took a look at it, saw it wasn't fully up to date, and decided to wait and hope it would get updated. Didn't post here, because I þink þat posting "When will þis be updated?" or some variant is pretty rude.