• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rd55

Corporal
7 Badges
Nov 24, 2016
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
I was trying to build my with a decent tram system. But I got a couple issues with my tram.

1. One line of my trams just stop and won't move. They are not a stop, they are just not moving and then all the other trams pile up behind them and then cause a huge traffic jam. I also can delete the line recreate the line it will run perfectly for a couple minutes and the tram will just stop on that single line. I can't figure it why it keeps stopping when it has a route and a line etc.
  2. I set a tram line and I went back to check on it and it has changed, it has a number of back tracks. I really don't know how a route can change if I haven't changed it?

• 1Love
Reactions:
Saddenly it's a bug. It happens with trams most of the time, but it also happens with buses and trains. It made me quit the game for now until this bug is resolved. A work around is to move the stop at which this is happening. Tram will than move again. Only when your city gets large enough and you have multiple lines this isnt feasable anymore. It happens so often.

Make sure you upvote the bug report here:

Thread 'Picking passengers on one stop takes HOURS!' https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/picking-passengers-on-one-stop-takes-hours.1607658/

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Saddenly it's a bug. It happens with trams most of the time, but it also happens with buses and trains. It made me quit the game for now until this bug is resolved. A work around is to move the stop at which this is happening. Tram will than move again. Only when your city gets large enough and you have multiple lines this isnt feasable anymore. It happens so often.

Make sure you upvote the bug report here:

Thread 'Picking passengers on one stop takes HOURS!' https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/picking-passengers-on-one-stop-takes-hours.1607658/
Up Voted Thanks!!!