• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Serbia, how are you feeling?
Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 9.29.26 PM.png

Thumbs up!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can't post it atm, but I have a picture of the USA and the Confederacy allied in a war against Mexico but also going to war with each other in the American Civil War. Was a really brutual Civil War too, the USA almost got knocked out of the top 8 and even fifty years later its industrial score is half what it usually is at this point

Can't post it atm, but I have a picture of the USA and the Confederacy allied in a war against Mexico but also going to war with each other in the American Civil War. Was a really brutual Civil War too, the USA almost got knocked out of the top 8 and even fifty years later its industrial score is half what it usually is at this point
In my current UK game I have sphered Mexico, removing the US from the west coast entirely, the Confederates are in place (about 60:40 split in their favour), I keep supporting them against the Yankees, the Mexicans against both/either. A fun situation, still circa 1865..time will tell :)

I mean, I've shown the label-the-puppet-not-the-country problem before, but this time... there's room for it to be in the right place, come on!

06A1896818B6B9DFCF2058FD4E4E8A17929C324E

Is that just a graphical mod for PoD, or is is a full-fleged sub-mod?

I mean, I've shown the label-the-puppet-not-the-country problem before, but this time... there's room for it to be in the right place, come on!

06A1896818B6B9DFCF2058FD4E4E8A17929C324E
Who owns Malta?

How the actual fuck do you even have Italy puppeted?

There is a decision that allows one to form a puppet Italy if they have sphered all the component nations. Doesn't really explain why Sicily is independent, though.

The UK owns Malta, and I'm not sure how I got the chance to puppet Italy, but I had sphered Two Sicilies, then Italy formed, I had free CB to free Sicily, then in a later war I came to Austria-Hungary's defense, and... I had the option to puppet Italy when adding a war goal, so by golly I took it.

A few weird ones here.
Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 1.01.02 PM.png

Russia randomly annexed Algeria. Proceeded to colonize a huge part of Africa.
Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 5.01.49 PM.png

This is always amusing to see.
Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 6.46.51 PM.png

For some reason, nearly 2/3 of the population of Trieste are Aristocrats.