• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has this ever happened to any of you? I have had the minting bar down to minimum for about five months now and I should be losing something over eight gold a month and yet I seem to be gaining enormous amounts O_O Go home EUIII! You're drunk!

wxxu.jpg

How do I post attachments?
Upload the images to an image-hosting site, (like imageshack), and then put the direct link inside these:[IMG*][/IMG*] But without the *'s.

Has this ever happened to any of you? I have had the minting bar down to minimum for about five months now and I should be losing something over eight gold a month and yet I seem to be gaining enormous amounts O_O Go home EUIII! You're drunk!

wxxu.jpg
/facepalm.
Ability to fully read what it says alludes you. You also gain 123.1 on January 1 of a year. at 9.7 negative balance, one is going to therefor have a positive balance.
So no, it's you didnt read everything.

/facepalm.
Ability to fully read what it says alludes you. You also gain 123.1 on January 1 of a year. at 9.7 negative balance, one is going to therefor have a positive balance.
So no, it's you didnt read everything.
Well, he's losing 8.7 a month but the thing up there says he's gaining 22.57 a month. Also, if you get 123.1 a year, but loss 9.7 per month, you won't get 393.91 in profit, like the tool tip says he does.

ts6HEIg.png

Stolen from the Hedjaz succession game thread. Notice Granada in Africa and Catalunya.

Playing with random lucky nations, thought that it was weird that Armagnac got a lucky tag while there were still normal lucky nations nations like Byzantium and Sweden left in the game.

U0hDcaw.png

Playing with random lucky nations, thought that it was weird that Armagnac got a lucky tag while there were still normal lucky nations nations like Byzantium and Sweden left in the game...

Well also if my eyes don't deceive me then that is a mighty Lithuania you have on your borders :eek:

Well also if my eyes don't deceive me then that is a mighty Lithuania you have on your borders :eek:
Well it's annexing Ming(now Manchu) and Persia atm. Looking forward to seeing how much it can still grow. That HRE formed by Bohemia has potential too. It has over 700k troops now and it's barely 1650.

If that what happens in lucky games i need to turn luckly nations on lol all the ai nations in my games are too small

If that what happens in lucky games i need to turn luckly nations on lol all the ai nations in my games are too small
If you do, put it on random. That should give you the most...interesting blobs.

I've been testing around the settings and playing long games to see how I can get the AI be the most challenging. So far I've found that high aggressiveness seems to create more stable large empires, especially when the AI is boosted with the lucky tag and hard difficulty. Also land spread, when kept high prevents the AI from expanding all over the place and collapsing because of that.

Edit: Of corse I'm playing ZZFZ. I don't know how the AI can deal with the lack of manpower in the newest patch.

Well it's annexing Ming(now Manchu) and Persia atm. Looking forward to seeing how much it can still grow. That HRE formed by Bohemia has potential too. It has over 700k troops now and it's barely 1650.

Yes, you have a few gaps to fill in there :)

Also, perhaps try to invade the UK and attempt what the continent tried and failed to do...