• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you ever going to fix this?

Over two months ago was promised a patch to fix the crash problem. Sent the diax. After that received an emai where you acknowledged that there was a problem that needed a patch. But still no patch. I am very unhappy, and am sure others feel the same as they described the identical problem.

Over two months ago was promised a patch to fix the crash problem. Sent the diax. After that received an emai where you acknowledged that there was a problem that needed a patch. But still no patch. I am very unhappy, and am sure others feel the same as they described the identical problem.

I just finished the first mission and had no problems with the catapults firing. I laid the whole wall and bastions of Acre on the side towards the hill to waste with catapult fire. ^^

Last edited:
I'm on Steam and installed recently, so it should be up-to-date. Other Steam users are still experiencing the problem, certainly.

I'm not sure how long a changed launcher.exe would last, given Steam's auto-update. Maybe until the next patch. Worth a try, perhaps. I'll give it a go next time I have time to play the battle ;)

I'm on Steam and installed recently, so it should be up-to-date.

So you did not look yourself? I don´t trust any onlineservice unchecked - so please start the game and look what version number is displayed in the game. 1.03?

Other Steam users are still experiencing the problem, certainly.

Lionheart is my first and only Steam game and I have not yet experienced that bug.