• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Musashironin

Corporal
18 Badges
Oct 8, 2005
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • 500k Club
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Semper Fi
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
Description
Repair ship messed up

Game Version

What version do you use?

Steam

What expansions do you have installed?

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I have like 6 fleet and all of them are on the same shipyard base. I have at the moment 3 fleets docked on that shipyard and the others are around. I press a repair button of one of the fleets and that fleet, already docked there with empty shipyards, try to go on another shipyard

Steps to reproduce the issue.
No idea.

Upload Attachment

Upvote 0
Are they being repaired or upgraded? Usually ships tend to go to go to either their home shipyard or another one that's nearby to get upgraded as fast as possible. As far as I know, actually repairing hull, shield, and armor damage just requires being near the station. Have any pictures?

Yes, it doesn't need to be pressed a button. But I pressed it and saw they where trying to go to another shipyard on the other side of my empire. Seems like a problem in programming. No idea how they chose the repair place but this algorithm seems messed up.

Yes, it doesn't need to be pressed a button. But I pressed it and saw they where trying to go to another shipyard on the other side of my empire. Seems like a problem in programming. No idea how they chose the repair place but this algorithm seems messed up.
Yeah, that sounds weird. A temporary workaround is probably to just put the ships next to the shipyard so they automatically heal.