• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lobster7415

Recruit
13 Badges
Feb 23, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
When I subscribe to a mod and go to my launcher, it says its fine, but when I reload my mods, it says it is not present on disc, even though I have made sure that the ugc file is in my folder. I have also tried unsubing and resubing and it also doesn't work. Something interesting is that I have two playsets, one for single player, with 70 mods, and one for multiplayer, with 6 mods. My single player playset has been working fine while I have been playing alone and has all the same mods. but when I tried playing multiplayer with my multiplayer playset this error occurred. Can anyone help me?

Please try the following:

- unsubscribe from all mods
- delete the folder Documents/paradox/Stellaris/mod/
- delete the file Documents/paradox/Stellaris/mods_registry.json
- delete the file Documents/paradox/Stellaris/launcher-v2.sqlite

Add Stellaris.exe to the exceptions list of your antivirus app; ESPECIALLY if you have Windows Defender, add it to the Ransomware "Apps Allowed Through" list. You should add steam.exe and C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/Local/Programs/Paradox Interactive/launcher-v2.2021.1/paradox launcher.exe to that list.

- subscribe to a few mods
- run the game up and see if those mods are now available to you.

I hope that does it for you!

Please try the following:

- unsubscribe from all mods
- delete the folder Documents/paradox/Stellaris/mod/
- delete the file Documents/paradox/Stellaris/mods_registry.json
- delete the file Documents/paradox/Stellaris/launcher-v2.sqlite

Add Stellaris.exe to the exceptions list of your antivirus app; ESPECIALLY if you have Windows Defender, add it to the Ransomware "Apps Allowed Through" list. You should add steam.exe and C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/Local/Programs/Paradox Interactive/launcher-v2.2021.1/paradox launcher.exe to that list.

- subscribe to a few mods
- run the game up and see if those mods are now available to you.

I hope that does it for you!
Alright it worked, thank you!