• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
only nerds play that game though

• 5Haha
Reactions:
I love it at the early campaigns ,but as soon as I reach mid-game it starts to get boring somehow :p (and I'm talking about mid-game not even late game) ! It's really strange that so far I've never seen the later stages of any of my campaigns in this game and this is very unique as I don't have such an experience with any other games I like

Reactions:
I love it at the early campaigns ,but as soon as I reach mid-game it starts to get boring somehow :p (and I'm talking about mid-game not even late game) ! It's really strange that so far I've never seen the later stages of any of my campaigns in this game and this is very unique as I don't have such an experience with any other games I like
Every Paradox game ever:

• 2Haha
Reactions:
It's because the state of the galaxy in every game of Stellaris is essentially the same past the early game.
The game just lacks dynamic systems that keep the later half of the game interesting.

• 3Like
Reactions:
It's because the state of the galaxy in every game of Stellaris is essentially the same past the early game.
The game just lacks dynamic systems that keep the later half of the game interesting.
I want something similar to the Tribal governments in CK2 and Imperator Rome... of course, they already said playable Marauders are beyond their mastery of the game's code, but the dream must be kept alive!