Stellaris - I can't start new game it crashes after selecting race [v3.2.2] [abcc]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Djoles77

Sergeant
Oct 3, 2021
Description
I can't start new game it crashes after selecting race

Game Version
v3.2.2. Herbert (abcc)

What version do you use?
GoG

What expansions do you have installed?
Utopia

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I start the game, select race, click Play button and game crashes. I tried to reinstall it but that didn't help.

Steps to reproduce the issue.

Upload Attachment

File(s) attached

Attachments

• Stellaris 1.jpg
    Stellaris 1.jpg
    369,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Stellaris 2.jpg
    Stellaris 2.jpg
    30,3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I uninstalled it, deleted Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris folder and installed it again. Now I can't even get to the main menu, it always crashes on 30% while loading game.

I had the same problem when I first updated to 3.2.2. Try deleting all the files in C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris (make sure you save a copy of your mod folder and the user_empire_designs.txt and put them back in after deleting the other files) before launching the game.

I had the same problem when I first updated to 3.2.2. Try deleting all the files in C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris (make sure you save a copy of your mod folder and the user_empire_designs.txt and put them back in after deleting the other files) before launching the game.
Tried it already, didn't help. I can play 3.2.1 version so not a big deal for now, but it would be nice they solve it.