Stellaris - Fleet stuck after integration of another empire

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Musashironin

Corporal
18 Badges
Oct 8, 2005
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • 500k Club
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Semper Fi
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
Description
Fleet stuck after integration of another empire

Game Version

What version do you use?

Steam

What expansions do you have installed?

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Sometimes, after you integrate another empire, you find science ships ((I only found science ships) stuck like they where ships in the middle of some event that cannot be completed.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
No idea

Upload Attachment

Upvote 0
Before the empire is integrated, did you know what the science ships were doing? Usually I've seen vassal ships assisting research. Pictures would help and maybe a save.

No: The ship seems stuck like it's locked in position. Seems like the ship sometimes you find and try to recover as an event. Integrating the other empire while their science ships where trying this kind of event as somehow stucked this ship. But I have no Idea. I don't save usually so I have no save. Lack of space.

No: The ship seems stuck like it's locked in position. Seems like the ship sometimes you find and try to recover as an event. Integrating the other empire while their science ships where trying this kind of event as somehow stucked this ship. But I have no Idea. I don't save usually so I have no save. Lack of space.
Ah, rip then I've got no clue. Hope the devs might have an idea, or someone else on the forums.