• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Frondula

Recruit
4 Badges
Sep 11, 2022
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
I recently bought the stellaris base-game, the utopia, leviathon and apocalypse DLC's. i then downloaded these onto steam, where they all appear in my library, however, when I go onto the paradox launcher v2, the apocalypse DLC does not show up, and I cannot access it in game either.

When you say the launcher, do you mean as run from the Steam play button? Or are you running it in the standalone mode , either from a desktop shortcut or its .exe file directly?

When you say the launcher, do you mean as run from the Steam play button? Or are you running it in the standalone mode , either from a desktop shortcut or its .exe file dire
I know for certain that it doesnt show when i open paradox via steam, and i think i tried with the standalone version, it didnt show up that way either, but i cant remember if i was able to sign into my paradox account through it

The point is that purchases from the Steam store are not supported in the launcher in standalone mode, it's only intended for purchases from our store. So please only run the launcher/game from Steam.

If this DLC show sin your Steam "Manage my DLCs" page as enabled - does it? - then it absolutely ought to be in our launcher's DLC tab too. Frankly hard to see why it would not; I see it in your account here as having synced in from Steam for instance.

Can you please try a test install of Steam/this game on any other machine you might have access to?

The point is that purchases from the Steam store are not supported in the launcher in standalone mode, it's only intended for purchases from our store. So please only run the launcher/game from Steam.

If this DLC show sin your Steam "Manage my DLCs" page as enabled - does it? - then it absolutely ought to be in our launcher's DLC tab too. Frankly hard to see why it would not; I see it in your account here as having synced in from Steam for instance.

Can you please try a test install of Steam/this game on any other machine you might have access to
whenever i go to play stellaris, I open it through steam (Where all of my stellaris related items show up), and it then opens the paradox launcher, where apocalypse does not show up, but levs and utopia do. I sadly do not have access to another device that I could install steam on.

Please do a full **clean** re-install of Steam and game:

- move any valued save games elsewhere, and user_empire_designs.txt from /Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/ if you have made any custom empires or races.
- "uninstall" in Steam-Stellaris
- exit the Steam app entirely

- manually delete both the Steam/SteamApps/common/Stellaris AND Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris folders
- delete everything in the Steam folder EXCEPT steam.exe and the SteamApps folder
- run steam.exe to rebuild all that

- re-install game in Steam, run a Steam Verify when done.
- add stellaris.exe to the exceptions list of your antivirus app; ESPECIALLY if you have Windows Defender, add it to the Ransomware "Apps Allowed Through" list.
- start the game with no mods active and test

Good luck!