Stellaris - Criminal Branch Opinion Malus Stacks Beyond Where it Should [3.4.2][9d15]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

zZander56

Trade League
Jan 4, 2019
Description
Criminal Branch Opinion Malus Stacks Beyond Where it Should [3.4.2][9d15]

Game Version

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?
Synthetic Dawn, Utopia, Leviathans Story Pack, Apocalypse, Megacorp, Distant Stars, Ancient Relics, Federations, Nemesis, Aquatics

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
(I did not find or test this bug, I'm just reporting it)

Fallen Empires will stack the "Criminal Branch Offices" opinion malus beyond where they should, despite what the tooltip reports. (As a side note, are they meant to have the malus at all? They're not the ones with the branch after all.)

This can lead to a situation in which Fallen Empires will endlessly bully the Criminal Syndicate, which is obviously undesirable and borderline unplayable.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
1. Be a Criminal Syndicate.
2. Create multiple Branch Offices.
3. Look at a Fallen Empire's opinion and see the discrepancy.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• h8xpownnf9191.png
    h8xpownnf9191.png
    1,7 MB · Views: 0
As we can't see the penalties anymore I can't say if it works the same way but fallen empire still continuelessly bully criminal syndicate, even if you are on the other side of the galaxy and do nothing near them.

edit:
Closing down the branch offices shows me that they indeed still cause a -10 penalty each, which means constant humilation as a criminal syndicate, this doesn't look WAD

• 1Like
Reactions: