Duplicate Stellaris - Can't see enemy ship design even with high intel [v3.2.2][c5d10]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrWhosaskin

Recruit
Nov 28, 2021
Description
Can't see enemy ship design even with high intel [v3.2.2][c5d10]

Game Version

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?

Do you have mods enabled?
Yes

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
In my current game, I have been at spying on my neighbor for several decades, and have been at war with them off and on again during that time. In the last war, they steamrolled me despite my vastly superior numbers, technology, and fleet power, prompting me to look at their ships, only to find that I could not. My intelligence level is now 97, my infiltration level at 35, my encryption and decryption vastly superior to theirs, and I have analyzed the debris from a multitude of battles. However it STILL says that my intel level is not high enough to see enemy ship designs. The only mods I have are a couple advisor voices and a ship set, none of which I am using, and I tried disabling them and the problem persists.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
Open the diplomacy/espionage window for the Kobari Star Federation to verify I have enough Intel, then one of their fleets to see that it says I don't have enough to view their ships

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 2289.01.07.sav
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
@Meme_Drone [Qloc]

The problem is caused by wrong hard-coding of the intel categories.

화면 캡처 2021-12-03 131551_edited.png

Ship detail intel is connected to intel_military_fleet_orders wrongly for now, which must be connected to intel_military_fleet_details.
If I mod intel_military_fleet_orders to the lowest intel level, every ship details and fleet orders within my sensor ranger are visible without any intel.

I wish this can be helpful for fixing the problem.

Last edited: