As Designed Stellaris - [3.2.2][abcc] Reinforcement bug "Missing in Action"

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jesustakemywheel

Recruit
40 Badges
Jul 5, 2020
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
Description
[3.2.2][abcc] Reinforcement bug "Missing in Action"

Game Version
[3.2.2][abcc]

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?
Synthetic Dawn, Utopia, Leviathans Story Pack, Apocalypse, Megacorp, Distant Stars, Ancient Relics, Federations, Nemesis, Aquatics

Do you have mods enabled?
Base Game ONLY

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Fleet reinforcements go "Missing in Action" for years 2 jumps away. No border crossing, no wars, no prohibited zones.

New game, fresh download.

Steps to reproduce the issue

Just enforce the fleet without moving it in my save.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 2206.04.14 - Fix your Game.sav
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
  • another.png
    another.png
    2,3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi thank you for your report.

Testing your save game with more reinforcements for that same fleet does only give it a few months before it arrives and testing with the fleet the MIA time and normal travel time seems to be correct.
So as far as I can see and test it seem to be a MIA for 5 months.

Fleets going MIA while traveling to the fleet that they are reinforcing is the normal expected behavior.

Hi thank you for your report.

Testing your save game with more reinforcements for that same fleet does only give it a few months before it arrives and testing with the fleet the MIA time and normal travel time seems to be correct.
So as far as I can see and test it seem to be a MIA for 5 months.

Fleets going MIA while traveling to the fleet that they are reinforcing is the normal expected behavior.
Hi,

This is not fixed. In my original post where I played a modded version, it's 2 years with the exact same configuration. See attached screenshot and save.

Please test with this Playset

{"name":"wqtf","mods":[{"displayName":"UI Overhaul 1080p Plus","enabled":true,"position":0,"steamId":"684509615"},{"displayName":"Planetary Diversity","enabled":true,"position":1,"steamId":"819148835"},{"displayName":"Guilli's Planet Modifiers and Features","enabled":true,"position":2,"steamId":"865040033"},{"displayName":"Real Space 3.8","enabled":true,"position":3,"steamId":"937289339"},{"displayName":"Backgrounds+ Combined","enabled":true,"position":4,"steamId":"1420427657"},{"displayName":"Tiny Outliner v2","enabled":true,"position":5,"steamId":"1610578060"},{"displayName":"~ StarNet AI","enabled":true,"position":6,"steamId":"1712760331"},{"displayName":"Real Space - System Scale","enabled":true,"position":7,"steamId":"1887282318"},{"displayName":"Real Space - Ships in Scaling Lite","enabled":true,"position":8,"steamId":"1915625799"},{"displayName":"! Immersive Beautiful Universe !","enabled":true,"position":9,"steamId":"2407436476"},{"displayName":"More Events Mod","enabled":true,"position":10,"steamId":"727000451"},{"displayName":"Downscaled Ships","enabled":true,"position":11,"steamId":"687037851"}]}

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3,4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2217.12.08.sav
    1,6 MB · Views: 0
Hi sorry I spent a bit of time or so turning mods on and off. It's one of the mods, Real Space - Ships in Scaling Lite that's causing unusual reinforcement times. I'm guessing it changes the distance parameters.:(

This is why we generally ignore issues reported with mods installed. 90% of the time, it's the mods.

Glad you found the issue.