Duplicate Stellaris - 3.11.1 (0a36) - Councilor set as Delegate at Galactic Community not updating numbers

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FlyingLizardHAL

Recruit
Feb 29, 2024
Description
3.11.1 (0a36) - Councilor set as Delegate at Galactic Community not updating numbers

Game Version
3.11.1 (0a36)

What version do you use?
Paradox Launcher

What expansions do you have installed?
Plantoids, Humanoids, Synthetic Dawn, Utopia, Leviathans Story Pack, Apocalypse, Megacorp, Distant Stars, Ancient Relics, Nemesis

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Previously, I assigned a councilor as a delegate, and it would show up as such in their overview. I would also get the "envoy x%" modifier for diplomatic weight. The dude died now, and I'm trying to replace him, but whenever I assign another councilor, it doesn't really update anything. No modifier and such. Also, his job description doesn't change to "representing us at the galactic community"

Steps to reproduce the issue.
It just happened somewhere down the line in my game, I have no idea how to reproduce it. I attached the savegame.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• stellaris_councilor_bug.png
    stellaris_councilor_bug.png
    590,4 KB · Views: 0
  • ironman.sav
    4,9 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Happened to me as well, but my delegate didn't even die. Just assigning them reads as "waiting to be assigned" and not providing any bonuses.

Attachments

• delegate bug.png
    delegate bug.png
    126,6 KB · Views: 0