Duplicate Stellaris - [3.0.1][c04b] Multiple Embassies? No Embassy Intel?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

monkeypunch87

Major
89 Badges
Jun 1, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Island Bound
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Surviving Mars
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
Description
[3.0.1][c04b] Multiple Embassies? No Embassy Intel?

Game Version

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?
All

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I established an Embassy with a friendly empire. After a while, I get the option again, I establish it again. A while later, I get the diplomatic option again and I get the option every once in a while again. But I thought I established them before and I was never notified that it was recalled.

I also noticed that the Embassy did not provide intel like it is supposed to do.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/how-does-the-embassy-work.1467419/

Steps to reproduce the issue.
Establish an Embassy and wait. Maybe recall envoys from that empire. The diplomatic option becomes available again.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 2243.10.13.sav
    1 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
In the savegame, I have the embassy with the Vulcans as UNE. When I enter the diplomatic screen every once in a while, the diplomatic option "Establish Embassy" is available again (green hook next to it). But I established the embassy like five times already.

Can you please double check that there are no mods enabled, and verify the game files in Steam (if not using Steam, please try reinstalling).
If the issue persists after Steam verification please try a clean reinstall, by uninstalling the game, deleting the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stellaris (for windows) folder and reinstalling the game.

Same problem.

I think the embassies are not established in the first place.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
  1. Offer to establish embassy with any willing AI Empire.
  2. Wait for them to accept the offer.
  3. Look in diplomacy screen with said AI.
  4. See that there is no embassy indicator/tooltip (should be a little governmental building) in the overview/diplomatic pacts section.
  5. See that you can offer to establish another embassy.
  6. Do so.
  7. Repeat ad infinitum.
No mods. Still didn't work on a fresh reinstall. Can provide a save if the OP's doesn't replicate the issue.

EDIT: a few others on reddit have the same issue.

Can you please double check that there are no mods enabled, and verify the game files in Steam (if not using Steam, please try reinstalling).
If the issue persists after Steam verification please try a clean reinstall, by uninstalling the game, deleting the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stellaris (for windows) folder and reinstalling the game.
So, the problem still exists for me in every playthrough and some other people reporting it:

Having the same issue. Game started in 3.0.1 and migrated to 3.0.2. There is an inward perfection plant empire to my west whom I establish an embassy with. I do the same for a gestalt entity/machine intelligence to my south. By the time the GE/MI accepts, the option appears under the IP plants again. I got no notification that they tore down the embassy, and I have a non-aggression treaty with the plants.

I am experiencing this aswell. (3.0.2 all DLC) I establish an embassy (got confirmation they accepted) in few days it just dissapear or more likely it is not created in first place. Option to establish it with green checkmark is there again. Rinse and repeat ....