Stella Polaris Hotfix 1.13.3 (0b77)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDXKatten

Community Manager
Administrator
Paradox Staff
QA
Oct 14, 2022
Hello there!

I hope you are all enjoying the new expansion. we've identified two issues that need a quick fix. Rest assured, this hotfix won't impact your 1.13.2 save games!

The update will be available on the Microsoft Store at the earliest opportunity.

Bugfixes
- Support company bonuses to battalions should now properly work, even with several sources of additive and multiplicative bonuses

• 7Like
Reactions:
Hello there!

I hope you are all enjoying the new expansion. we've identified two issues that need a quick fix. Rest assured, this hotfix won't impact your 1.13.2 save games!

The update will be available on the Microsoft Store at the earliest opportunity.

Bugfixes
- Support company bonuses to battalions should now properly work, even with several sources of additive and multiplicative bonuses

Thank you for this update.

However I am still a bit bothered by the way consumer goods are calculated since the major update. Doesnt this make half of Canada's focustree obsolete? They literally have 2 focusses that can only be accessed from the point they are at war, that give reduction to consumer goods (2x 10%). However the moment you are at war, means you are prob going to go for war economy/ total mob, which by itself is already pretty close to that 10% consumer goods minimum.

With these focusses you dont gain any new civs that would otherwise go into consumer goods once you go total mob/war ecnonomy. So there is literally no point in doing 'War Bonds' and 'If day' for Canada now aside from the fact that they are mandatory to remove your debuff.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Hello there!

Bugfixes
Hey, I have been trying to get "The Magic School Bus" achievement, but can not get it to fire (tried strat redeploying and with paradropping) even though I move from Stockholm vp to Cape Town vp in under 19 days (with paradropping its around 15 and only driving 18d 21h). Is the achievement currently broken?

Hey, I have been trying to get "The Magic School Bus" achievement, but can not get it to fire (tried strat redeploying and with paradropping) even though I move from Stockholm vp to Cape Town vp in under 19 days (with paradropping its around 15 and only driving 18d 21h). Is the achievement currently broken?
There is something wrong with on_actions/00_on_actions code checking for time since the bus left stockholm, so the achievement cant get triggered.